**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Psycho Man Tips and Tricks

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
We’ve got our Psycho Man! Feel free to share your tips, tricks, and overall thoughts below
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• he is released in crystals or somthing
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

he is released in crystals or somthing

claim him in your mail
  • what star.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    So his rotation likely 2 sp2 with hated and keep cycle mode around and spam sp1 for shock damage
    So after doing some testing with my 4/40 3* I think the optimal damage rotation is 1 special 2 in hate mode, then cycle your modes to refresh the fury, followed by another special 2 in hate mode (though this might be for longer fights) than spam special 1s in hate mode for the shocks
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Does he requires an awakening gem?

Does he requires an awakening?

No. Just gives additional power if the opponent is heal blocked and power locked via concussion (it’s kinda confusing, reading it makes more sense)
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    Psycho man is one annoying defender, even with mags on certain nodes
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Kavya30 said:

Yes he is but not because of his abilities but because his sp1 keeps crashing my game!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My DV and Mysterio are ready to shine vs PM. No concussions to worry about (besides the now 62.5% chance to poison or convert under fear in DV’s case)
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Kavya30 said:

Yes he is but not because of his abilities but because his sp1 keeps crashing my game!
    Spider ham 101
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Am easy way to cheese through most opponents is to switch to Doubt and just keep hitting into their block. They'll be blocking most of the fight while he's in Doubt, so you essentially gain free Power and rarely have the opponent attack you. Launch Sp2/Sp3, rinse and repeat.

I was I doubt mode, hitting into block for that power gain and kept wondering why opponents were not throwing their special attacks despite my baiting. Ate 2 sp3 before I realized my stupidity