**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cav EQ nodes are not fun, boring, tedious, frustrating - revert back please

As above

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    They were worse before.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    No ❤️
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Cav eq is boring and tedious in general bring us thronebreaker or breaker of thrones difficulty

Cav eq is boring and tedious in general bring us thronebreaker or breaker of thrones difficulty

If you think CEQ is boring and tedious, how do you think TBEQ would be any different?
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★

If you think CEQ is boring and tedious, how do you think TBEQ would be any different?
    It would hopefully Offer a challenge

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Stupid question. Cav is boring cause it’s too easy for thronebreaker players, even with these new nodes. We’d like something that actually challenges us.

No_oneuk said:

Stupid question. Cav is boring cause it’s too easy for thronebreaker players, even with these new nodes. We’d like something that actually challenges us.

Stupid answer. How would it be tedious, though?
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

They were worse before.

No

They were worse before.

No
    False.

They were worse before.

No
    Wrong
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

The eq is supposed to be fun and easy, with only a few fights here and there that are challenging. TB difficulty would be too time consuming and annoying, and most people would keep asking for either buffs in rewards or nerf in difficulty
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Science is way worse. Mystic I don't know what I'm doing and mutant is okay. Skill is going to be the same since I have nick and white widow.

Angela went from being best to unusable in the cosmic quest. Although now I can use cmm where she didn't benefit last time

Thats another thing too. the previous cav eq made a lot of unused champs usable like Luke cage and Angie. now we're pretty much forced to use all the top champs and if we don't have em, cav eq is impossible
    Grean said:

HI_guys said:

Science is way worse. Mystic I don't know what I'm doing and mutant is okay. Skill is going to be the same since I have nick and white widow.

Angela went from being best to unusable in the cosmic quest. Although now I can use cmm where she didn't benefit last time

Thats another thing too. the previous cav eq made a lot of unused champs usable like Luke cage and Angie. now we're pretty much forced to use all the top champs and if we don't have em, cav eq is impossible
    You can literally use any science champ as long as you have the parry mastery.

You can’t even judge science right now since the weakness buff never falls off. Has Kabam addressed that yet or are we just supposed to take twice as long to do 4 star challenge, etc. here?

It's fixed for me now. I had that bug. They haven't commented that it was fixed on the thread I created but I tested it yesterday and it's working as it should.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    The skill quest needs to be changed 50 percent evade chance is too much with only falcon nf with tactical charges and a couple others beng the only reliable counter.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

The skill quest needs to be changed 50 percent evade chance is too much with only falcon nf with tactical charges and a couple others beng the only reliable counter.

There are tons of counters and 50% is important because evade needs to fail for the fury

Just Parry-Combo? There aren't any Limber or Stun Immune nodes, I think.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    All I am saying is change it back as to what is was before if it aint broke why change it is stll harder than before if you dont have the right champs plus the AI will not always play into your parry.

All I am saying is change it back as to what is was before if it aint broke why change it is stll harder than before if you dont have the right champs plus the AI will not always play into your parry.

It was more restrictive before.

You can’t even judge science right now since the weakness buff never falls off. Has Kabam addressed that yet or are we just supposed to take twice as long to do 4 star challenge, etc. here?

It's fixed for me now. I had that bug. They haven't commented that it was fixed on the thread I created but I tested it yesterday and it's working as it should.
    And its back to not working.