**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the progress going good or a bit slow? (10 month progress update)

Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
I am 49% away from a fully formed t5 mystic catalyst while will then get me thronebreaker

Variants done --> 4,5,6 (all completed not explored)

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Going very good. It's very close to my progress.
  • Going very good. It's very close to my progress.

Thanks mate
  • OGAvenger said:

You are 600k only and about to get to throne-breaker don't troll here, you progress rate is way above average.
    Also the progress does not matter take the game at your own pace that's when it will be fun. There is no need for a timeline to gauge if you are fast or slow.

He should’ve just titled it “Daily brag post”
    ssshhhhhhhh
  • You are 600k only and about to get to throne-breaker don't troll here, you progress rate is way above average.
    Also the progress does not matter take the game at your own pace that's when it will be fun. There is no need for a timeline to gauge if you are fast or slow.

Thanks mate
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Good going.
  • How did you progress so fast? Any insights?

Sure mate
    What are u upto and send ur roster just send it here

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Very good. Most people are a lot farther behind you.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    (Looks like another "Please pat me on the back" post disguised as a question, but I'll play).

I find your progress pretty slow for 10 months. I'm sure you could have explored Act 6 and 7 if you tried hard. (There. That's your pat on the back disguised as criticism). 👌

*On a more serious note... well done.*
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

My favourite
  • Rohit_316 said:

My favourite

Lol Mate im free 2 play :smiley:
  • (Looks like another "Please pat me on the back" post disguised as a question, but I'll play).

I find your progress pretty slow for 10 months. I'm sure you could have explored Act 6 and 7 if you tried hard. (There. That's your pat on the back disguised as criticism). 👌

*On a more serious note... well done.*

Hahaha Thanks mate
  • Just finished act 7.1 wasnt as hard as expected