**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Debating this Mutant Dilemma

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Week ago I ranked 4/55 my duped Professor X over AA and Wolverine who both
are duped sig 200 at Rank 3/45.
-
Why I preferred him?
I'm hardcore lover and player of both Red and White Magnetos whos currently at 5/65
and I wanted them to hit even harder and Heal Up while I freely Recoil ( Suicide Runner ).
And gladly...I achieved it at 4 Cerebro Charges on ProfX.

Now at Act 6 or Monthly Cavalier EQ, I struggle with Prof X damage output to get those 3
charges and I can Rank 5/65 to improve it a bit for him make it easier.
Those basically my main uses for him and to Counter Evade champs.
For Thorns I got 5/65 Sig 200 Omega Red whos also on the team most of the time for the Immunities Nodes.

Debating this Mutant Dilemma 23 votes

Yes, He's worth of 5/65 !
47%
shadow_lurker22RockyshockyEtjamaMother_FlerkenSarvanga1_Ben_15455TheBair123avenge_123AGENT_A7KMessy151T0pher 11 votes
I'd rank up AA
43%
ColleenLpirnie5321OmedennRenaxqqAmnetiesWill3808jscott96Barani7daXanatosWooptyfrickendoo 10 votes
Maybe Wolverine?-No Apocalypse...
4%
Nuclekerr 1 vote
Save T5B for 6-star Rank 2 Mutants (Emma, Sabretooth, Cable)
0%
Just wait for Apocalypse...
4%
Maxwell24 1 vote

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yes, He's worth of 5/65 !
    Well I'd go AA before Prof X, but if you enjoy Prof more, of course go with him. He's still an incredible champion.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I'd rank up AA
    This is somewhat similar to what etjama said. I would personally rank up archangel because he’s so good but if you like professor x and ranking him up will help with the practicality of using him, go for it and rank him up.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Thanks all !
    I think ill just wait a bit more see how Professor X works on Cavalier Monthly with 20-30% Boosts
    and see if I'm having that much of a difference and time saving