**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

moleman buff bug?: true accuracy under 5 monster mass instead of 10?

2»

Comments

• It is not a visual bug.
    Caviler EQ 2.2, with Skrull boss. opponents will evade when I have more than 5+ monster mass. True accuracy buff is shown. The “Cant touch this” node have them evading while I have have between 6-10 monster mass. If I have under 5, it shows “Evade failed”

Using iOS 14.02
    iPhone 12
  • TristanTristan Posts: 21
    I have the same issue when doing on cavalier 2.2. Hopefully Kabam will fix it ASAP
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    He's not shrugging off the bleed and poison from suicides anymore.

This is the 2nd bug I encountered today. What is happening?
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • Drew_D23Drew_D23 Posts: 102
    Doesn't he need Monster Mass to shrug debuffs? Just use a heavy, right?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Drew_D23 said:

Doesn't he need Monster Mass to shrug debuffs? Just use a heavy, right?

No. See details below:

• WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

This is a visual-only bug, and is still functioning correctly.

It is not! Cavalier event quest bosses consistently dodge attacks when mole man is above 5 monster mass despite the true accuracy icon being there!
  • Maestro1988Maestro1988 Posts: 5
    edited February 2021

Act. 6.3.1 playing on Huawai p20
    Game last update

• Maestro1988Maestro1988 Posts: 5
    edited February 2021

Normal match, on Huawai p20,
    Game last update

• SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    The only visual bug here is the true strike icon appearing between 5 and 10 monster masses.

It’s definitely broken
  • Still no True Accuracy between 5 and 10 monster mass.

One more question, why SP3 doesn't crit even though frenzy is activated.
  • edited February 2021
    Hey there everyone, the team is working on sending out a fix that should resolve this issue. We'd ask that everyone give it about 20-30 minutes and then restart your games.