**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally! Thank you Kabam

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
Today is the day. I’ve waiting for this day since Mid 2018. I finally got 6 star Corvus after more than 100 pulls. I’m shedding tears.
I couldn’t believe it when I saw him popped out. And I reconfirmed he was actually in my account now. Thank you Kabam. Finally got him in the basic! Just wanna share my joy with you guys!

Comments

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo.Get on the Corvus train man.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Congratulations You Just Won the Game
  • Options

Congrats my man, if I got him insta r3 for me.

Thanks dude. I just ranked CMM to rank3 but no regret. She is also an amazing cosmic champ. But overall cosmic is still the best cosmic champ in most scenarios.
  • Options

Congo.Get on the Corvus train man.

Yes sir the best cosmic train
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

Congratulations You Just Won the Game

The map 7 killer is right there.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Congrats! Great champ to obtain
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

Thanks dude. I just ranked CMM to rank3 but no regret. She is also an amazing cosmic champ. But overall cosmic is still the best cosmic champ in most scenarios.
    I mean Corvus is still the best cosmic champ
    CGR....
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

As a 6* absolutely.
    In the absence of Hyperion he can sit on his throne, until he is released as a 6* and reminds people who the cosmic king is.
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

CGR....
    Nah dude. CGR hits like a truck but overall corvus is still the best. Quests aw aq whatever you call. Plus his immortality is dope if duped. I also have CGR. His damage is insane but not as effective as corvus for many contents in the game tho.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    My first 5* was corvus fron nexus.and it just changed my whole account and corvus was my first and only rank 5 champion