**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier Discussion Thread

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
Yep! It’s me again!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IWBsDaFWyTE

Stream the show starting March 19th, and feel free to theorize and share thoughts on this trailer below!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    It looks awesome!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Bit early, maybe?

you’re forgetting I did this with the first trailer for WandaVision
    I do not let myself get excited until maybe a couple days before a new series starts streaming, otherwise I end up waiting too long and getting so hyped and then the show disappoints me.
    Not me 🤷‍♂️ Gotta get hyped way before (even though this is just over a month away)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Bit early, maybe?

you’re forgetting I did this with the first trailer for WandaVision
    I do not let myself get excited until maybe a couple days before a new series starts streaming, otherwise I end up waiting too long and getting so hyped and then the show disappoints me.
    Not me 🤷‍♂️ Gotta get hyped way before (even though this is just over a month away)

I hope it lives up to expectation then, for your sake
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I havent been in the WandaVision thread because i havent been watching it due to not really loving it. But im REALLY excited for this one.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    It’s obviously all Mephisto.

Oops. Was I supposed to spoiler that? B)

Dr. Zola
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I theorize that the show will have Bucky Barnes (known as the Winter Soldier). I’m not 100% sure but I also think that there’s a chance it will also have the character Sam Wilson (who goes by Falcon). Maybe it’s also related to the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
    DrZola said:

It’s obviously all Mephisto.

Oops. Was I supposed to spoiler that? B)

Dr. Zola

No, you’re right. Think the therapist lady is Mephisto in disguise.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Is it bad that I don't care for the TV shows. Maybe IF The Punisher series can get restarted, then I might get a touch excited.
    ItsDamien said:

Is it bad that I don't care for the TV shows. Maybe IF The Punisher series can get restarted, then I might get a touch excited.

I dunno. Totally understand not being excited, but seeing as how they tie into the films they will help you understand them better.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    dare i say ... it could be even better than WandaVision! MCU IS BACK and I"M LOVIN" IT!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I dunno. Totally understand not being excited, but seeing as how they tie into the films they will help you understand them better.
    Mm I don't know if they'll make it so the films will be less understandable if you haven't seen the TV series. As weird as it seems, they'd want the films to be enjoyed without the prerequisite of "have you watched 20 hours of TV shows prior to this? No? Well tough luck you won't understand why anything is happening now!"

Films will be for the more casual audience so will likely be catered towards their experience, the TV shows are more for the dedicated fans so they can get every reference that happens in those same films.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That “little girl” reference. X-23, right?
  • ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Mm I don't know if they'll make it so the films will be less understandable if you haven't seen the TV series. As weird as it seems, they'd want the films to be enjoyed without the prerequisite of "have you watched 20 hours of TV shows prior to this? No? Well tough luck you won't understand why anything is happening now!"

Films will be for the more casual audience so will likely be catered towards their experience, the TV shows are more for the dedicated fans so they can get every reference that happens in those same films.
    Wandavision literally ties into 2 phase 4 movies. So you'll more then likely want to watch it.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Of course, but it’s been stated WandaVision ties into DS2 and Spider-Man 3.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

X-23 has already appeared in a Fox X-Men movie, so it’s possible that she could be in it from that reference, but the timelines wouldn’t fit if that was the plan.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Oh damn, March 19. Gonna be a nice birthday present!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

X-23 has already appeared in a Fox X-Men movie, so it’s possible that she could be in it from that reference, but the timelines wouldn’t fit if that was the plan.
    no. that wasn't an X-23 reference lol. he was just saying the "little girl" who is the red head in the trailer, kicked his butt.

No. Talking about the girl on the top of the truck.
    BuffBeast said:

Oh damn, March 19. Gonna be a nice birthday present!

Happy early birthday 🥳
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I havent been in the WandaVision thread because i havent been watching it due to not really loving it. But im REALLY excited for this one.

4 and 5 really pick up. I’d try to watch it again.
    I really dont like Sitcom-esque stuff. And laugh tracks make me die slowly. But ill try. Also Falcon WS comes right around my birthday too.

4 and 5 really pick up. I’d try to watch it again.
    I really dont like Sitcom-esque stuff. And laugh tracks make me die slowly. But ill try. Also Falcon WS comes right around my birthday too.
    don’t want to give anything away but you'll probably like episode 4
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I mean, yay, they're releasing this, but like, I hate the fact we have to wait a week for another episode
    Grean said:

I mean, yay, they're releasing this, but like, I hate the fact we have to wait a week for another episode

It’s great. Love the discussion and theories we're having with WandaVision, imagine I’d be the same (but less so) with this.