**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best and Worst Designed Nodes

2»

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Least favorite node: Vigor, probably because I don't have many heal blockers or modifiers
    Favorite node: Whatever node was on that Spidey in Jubilee's arcade
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    edited February 2021
    The worst node I came on was the rock n roll node where only 1% health remains on the opponent n the game crashes n you have to restart the fight but they have full health n you have half.

It’s fun though as my mastery work better when my champ is at under 50% health.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    Best: Power shield
    Worst: No retreat or knietic transference with undexable specials.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Favorite: Power shield

Least favorite (tie):
    Strength in numbers is just a terrible design.
    Can’t stop won’t stop is a pain if you don’t have a champ who has an unstoppable buff.

Bonus: Pressure gauge isn’t the hardest node but I still haven’t been able to figure it out. Only see it in incursions and thank god because I’ve never beaten a champ with that node yet smh.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I personally really don’t like aspect of war. Love flare as long as I have my BWCV, she can stay at full health for the whole fight
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Best: power shield or life transfer

Worst: slashed tires :/
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'll go with the obvious one: true focus
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Is that for best or worst? 😂
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I dislike Strength In Numbers personally for what the node encourages you to do.

I like Flare/Life Transfer. Fun times
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Is that for best or worst? 😂
    Imo both.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Best : life transfer - breakthrough
    Worst : strength in numbers - no retreat
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    My fav are power shield and life transfer
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Need no words:

Well, double coward makes this fight a little bit funnier
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    The real OGs of the contest remember the pain that was Slashed Tires.
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    My favorite combo would be mixmaster for a bit of challenge plus that one node that allowed only a certain amount of each attack between specials.
    Another idea for a combo would be for aggression prowess and fury plus some character whose specials can't be evaded.
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 737 ★★★
    Broken parry and dex global node are my least favorite, but love the compensation node the best!