**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ROL rewards buff(Realm of Legends)

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I recently completed ROL quest which is a really painful one. I checked the rewards and got 3 4 star champions and some t4 catalysts along with some gold. I think that according to the quest difficulty, rewards should be 3 five star crystals or 1 five star nexus and a six star crystal with 50k gold

Please buff the rewards according to my wish list, Kabam.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Noooooooooo. To esay no need of buff.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The rewards will not change and it's meant to match it's difficulty the way it is.
    Is easy nowadays, specially with 5-star champions now
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    LMAOOOOO
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    No ❤️
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It's an old piece of content, MUCH easier to complete now than when it was introduced. The rewards are fine as they are since you don't need anywhere near the effort we did when it first came out.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Hey there, I like the idea that the rewards should be buffed, but not to the extent you mention there. Of course they are outdated. Tell me the truth bud, didn't you use even 1 5 star or maybe a 6 star for completing it. there was a time where people used to complete it with 4/40's.

You're thought of asking for reward update is good. But the rewards you ask for, is too much.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Hilarious.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It's too easy with the champions we have now. No need to change the rewards. I'm finishing it from time to time just for fun when I'm farming potions with Colossus.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    There was a time when some people had to use 2 stars to beat Wolverine because he needed a counter and that’s the best they had

Ps it takes a 1505 hit combo with star lord as a 2 star
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

There was a time when some people had to use 2 stars to beat Wolverine because he needed a counter and that’s the best they had

I read the very first Summoner who best RoL used an Elektro.

To OP; there was no 5-Star at the time RoL was first cleared. If you did not use any 5-Star nor champs released after Jun 2015, it could be a good to ask for improved rewards.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Lol, I walk through this quest on a daily basis in 20 min. The rewards were good when it was released and took a lot more effort when you were using 4*s. Rewards should not change

I read the very first Summoner who best RoL used an Elektro.

To OP; there was no 5-Star at the time RoL was first cleared. If you did not use any 5-Star nor champs released after Jun 2015, it could be a good to ask for improved rewards.
    Yup brutal dlx the real legend used electro and just blocked him to death if I recall then perfect block teams and star lord came to existence and it was all downhill from there.

But yea rol used to cost a lot now we go there to farm free potions
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    5 stars and 6 stars for Rol????
    Maybe just let the t1 alpha be reclaimable since that's such a bottleneck but Rol rewards don't need a buff. It's not that hard anymore.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    There weren't masteries at that time too.
    Making it reclaimable would be cool but it needs a limit per month or whatever or the t1a flooooooood happens and make the champs a sig1 otherwise I could max sig them and farm 700 some 5 shards every 20 minutes of rol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    @xNig said:

There weren't masteries at that time too.

Was there already a limited version of mastery when RoL was cleared (I don't know when it was done).
    Mastery was introduced between April to May 2015.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    5* nexus.... for ROL, you are taking the piss right
    yes the hit-pools feel a bit high if haven't done any late act 5 or act 6 content before with each being half a million but the fights are incredibly easy and simple by todays standard. No special 3 active, quite a passive AI literally no nodes of any consequence, rhino doesn't even go unstoppable on dash and black bolt kills himself with his sp2. Given we have reached a level of progression it is mostly used for potion farming and we are starting to see 5/65s that can auto-fight solo, expecting 5 and 6 star champions as rewards is beyond belief. ROL is a relic of the early contest and since it has become hundreds of times easier with 5 and now 6* champions as well as masteries and boosts. I would recommend just keep practising longer combos and big hitpools untill you can do it itemless, then the rewards are worth 20 minuets of you time