**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What if quake never existed?

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
What if quake never existed? Lets just say as a character she was never made in the marvel universe. In this situation where quakes never made Where would you be progression wise without quake?

Comments

• Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    I have never used quake. Still explored all variants, completed act 6 and explored act 7.1. Not going to affect my progression
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Still be fine. I use her a lot but I’m also comfy with other champs.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I don’t think I would be quite as ahead. I used my 4* a **** ton all the way up to 6.1 (where there was the van). She really allowed me to tackle content I maybe shouldn’t have been able to do

But I did act 6 100% without her, variants without her, and didn’t really use her much in 7.1 when I finally had her at my disposal.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I don’t think I would be quite as ahead. I used my 4* a **** ton all the way up to 6.1 (where there was the van). She really allowed me to tackle content I maybe shouldn’t have been able to do

But I did act 6 100% without her, variants without her, and didn’t really use her much in 7.1 when I finally had her at my disposal.

what about aw
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Exactly at the same point I am now. Never bothered to learn her. And just took her to rank 5 for the special connoisseur path but ended up using colossus with caiw and beast synergy since she seemed bugged and was receiving hits even when blocking. Asked some alliance mates and they were facing the same issues. So just went ahead with colossus.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

what about aw
    Didn’t really run war back in the day, nowadays stubborn was too much of pain, I’m starting to use her again in sec 1 now protect is here. But I taking window of opportunity in sec 2 which she doesn’t work well for
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d probably have all the content done still, but act 6 specifically wouldn’t have been done as quickly
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I would be stuck. I managed to leapfrog content with her with my undeveloped roster.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’ve never used her so I’d be in the same place as right now.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Would give way more deaths in war without her
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't have been able to complete the omega boss rush on highest difficulty, wouldn't have soloed sentinel in 6.1, wouldn't have saved revives on multiple eq bosses
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I think the only thing I actually used her for as far as story content was 6.2.2 Sinister with the heimdall synergy. I had other options so I'd have still gotten through it but it wouldn't have been as easy or cheap.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    I’d actually be more proficient using other characters and become more skillful in other techniques if I hadn’t been using her so much last year 😂
  • Just give every new champ true strike and quake will die
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd be at the same point, I didn't pull a 5* quake until after I already had act 6 explored
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I would still be UC
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I would be exactly where I am now if Quake didn't exist. I only have her as a 3*, I haven't used her for any content ever, except maybe an arena fight one time.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I don't use he so same place
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I'm screwed then
    Quake carried me through act 6 completion, 7.1 exploration and she came in clutch for lab magik
    If I had to estimate, I would have probably spent at least 15 revives more for act 6 if I didn't have quake
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I never used her and got her 5 times trying to pull Doom so I'd hopefully have Doom instead
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Still alright. Yeah I have used her for some problem fights but I could have done it with other champs with little bit more difficulty.