Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Just beat him!

XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
edited February 8 in Strategy and Tips

It was a really fun fight, but I’m glad it’s over. The rewards were pretty good. I finally got the 5* Guardian I’ve really been wanting, and a 6* Corvus. For the t5cc I chose mystic for doom. Also, should I rank up 6* Corvus? I don’t really have any other 6*s to rank 2 right now.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
    He’s worth it yeah. Congrats!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 551 ★★
    Awesome job :-) Well done mate..
    Looks like Caiw and grandmaster was engaged in some fancy ballroom dancing right there lol.. Tbh what I like most about Corvus is his awakened ability so can’t give you advice if you should rank or not personally I would save the gem but that’s me..
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Hella cool broham! Congratz
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 556 ★★★
    I would recommend holding off on ranking the 6* Corvus since you already have the 5* ranked. Put those resources into other champs and diversify your roster more before you rank him up

• It was a really fun fight, but I’m glad it’s over. The rewards were pretty good. I finally got the 5* Guardian I’ve really been wanting, and a 6* Corvus. For the t5cc I chose mystic for doom. Also, should I rank up 6* Corvus? I don’t really have any other 6*s to rank 2 right now.

What a screen shot 😂
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Very lucky pulls there!
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,267 ★★★★★
    Congrats and nice pulls