**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade, Starky, and GR are outdated champs in need of updates that are below top 15 in their class.

Comments

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Not every champion needs to be a top tier contender, especially when in this case, they were in the top tier and now are slightly below that. It's perfectly fine to have champions that are great options but not the best. For some players, these may be the best options they have, and that wouldn't be a bad "problem" to have.

That being said, I do feel that GR's judgements should proc 100% of the time. Perhaps change the Blade synergy to just increase duration or something. At least then only Blade would be semi-synergy reliant, and GR could go off on his own. Wouldn't make him OP or anything, as he already does this, just wouldn't need to bring Blade with everytime.

• Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Ghost Rider needs a tune-up personally but Blade and Starky are still great at what they do. They don't need buffs when there are so many other champs in dire need of buffs like Jane Foster, Hawkeye, Sentry, Diablo, etc.

People overexaggerated when they saw my post initially. If you look into the details the changes I propose are similar to a tune-up but adding abilities would make it an update. GR needs to more reliably get his judgements off by himself and he needs to be able to stack that fury and bleed. Starky needs an extra piece of utility but nothing new to his damage. Blade needs 10% stronger AAR and a wider coverage of Danger Sense. Some of these changes could even come through synergies but Blade already needs too many synergies.
    Blade does not need a tuneup anytime soon in a world where moonknight and Agent Venom exist in their current state. Starky is still really good. And GR isnt as good anymore but is still solid.
    What Blade does need is more champions to be affected by Danger Sense. Don't know why he already doesn't have danger sense against class advantage but there's a start. Even a Morbius synergy could add that. You can't say he doesn't need a tune-up or synergy because he has such a low coverage of champs. Nobody would be willing to bring Mephisto too considering he needs even more synergies.
    I’ll say it once, and I’ll say it again. Blade used to be in the meta. He isn’t anymore. However, I do think he’s a balanced champion (not being OP or weak in need of a buff). The meta scaled away from him, and he’s not what he used to be. However, he doesn’t need a buff. He’s perfectly balanced as is, just like most other champions (eg, Elsa). He doesn’t need a buff. Giving him a buff would be like giving colossus a buff so he doesn’t need omega red. Does he need it? No
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Glazil said:

Monke said:

Just wondering, where do you rank Blade?

Wasn't able to catch the edit in time. Whoops! I would rank these skills over Blade: Aegon, Fury, Kingpin, Falcon, Stealthy, Mole Man, Hitmonkey, Killmonger, Gwenpool, BWDO, Elsa, DDHK, Korg, Masacre, Night Thrasher, Ronin, and Taskmaster
    If you have 10 better options than blade then why you need buff for blade just rank these champions and clear the contents.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Glazil said:

Because they aren't in the top 25%. If anything they are near the bottom 25%. I'm not responding to you anymore if you're not going to actually look at the changes I suggested.

That's a bit much. Sparky and Blade are still easily in the top 25% and GR is in the better parts of the top 50%.

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    NEBULA?!? Have you played Nebula before? And you complain about Blade potentially taking blocked hits when healing? What is this post? And if you've got trouble getting Blade's regen off, sorry, but git gud. It's one of the easiest, most accessible and powerful regens in the game.

Yes, if you redefine the meaning of utility to exclude everything Starky can do, he lacks utility. Brilliant, Holmes, truly.

I do agree with the GR point (except Man-Thing and Mephisto being better. Yes, if Meph had his full synergy team with him, he'd be better, but you'd need more than TWO ENTIRE 5 champ teams to assemble all his synergies), GR doesn't deal enough damage to be viable.
  • Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Etjama said:

@Glazil look man... there are opinions... and then there's just being plain wrong. When every single person in your thread disagrees with you... that's a good indicator that the latter is true.

I could honestly care less if someone disagrees with me on these forums. I didn't come onto these forums to make friendships and have all things be rainbows and sunshine. I came here to express MY opinion on these champions. Nobody gets to tell me that my opinion is wrong.
    And sometimes these opinions are just dumb and wrong 🤷‍♂️
    Well here I am defending my opinions in a respectable manner and then here you guys are coming in trying to derail my thread with insults and mockery. If you're going to do that and not have to listen what I have to say then you can just carry on to some other post. I appreciate that nobody has even discussed my buff proposals too.
    Nobody's tried to derail your thread. People have stated their opinions, most of which follow the same lines - you're wrong, and your arguments are inherently flawed.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Bruh I soloed like 4 bosses in 7.1 with my r4 Starky, as well as taking down 6.3.6 cap with a couple revives cause I played like ****, why would you even think about buffing him
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I would say GR needs something for sure but Starky and Blade are OK for now. Maybe allow Starky charges to last longer so it is a little easier to hold them.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Monke said:

Just wondering, where do you rank Blade?

Wasn't able to catch the edit in time. Whoops! I would rank these skills over Blade: Aegon, Fury, Kingpin, Falcon, Stealthy, Mole Man, Hitmonkey, Killmonger, Gwenpool, BWDO, Elsa, DDHK, Korg, Masacre, Night Thrasher, Ronin, and Taskmaster
    DDHK... really? There’s several there that I’d put below blade personally. But DD is just laughable.

I can agree that the trinity are far less useful than they used to be as that was by design, but I think the only one requiring some sort of tune up is GR.
    DDHK: 65%-100%+ AAR, increased physical resistance, prevention of direct DoT, shrugs non-damaging debuffs, decent willpower healing, and okay damage. Certainly better than Blade who has unreliable AAR.
    You said decent willpower healing and that just blew your cover as a troll trying to rack up some disagrees.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Glazil said:

@Masterpuff So you resorted to doxxing because you don't agree with what I have to say? Yeah I'm done with these forums. Unsub from my channel. I genuinely hate that you did that.

Doxxing your forum alt? Is that it? Alts are not allowed. He did nothing wrong.

And unsub from your channel? Lol, you can't make anyone do anything like that.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Glazil said:

Shock29 said:

Stark Spidy Kit:
    Nice Power Drain

Taunt mechanic that can be refreshed without even hitting the opponent and is longer against #Villain Champions

High crit rate and high damage

Great shock damage boosted against #Robot Champions

Evade counter and can lower ability accuracy

Good range for heavy

Guaranteed stun off Sp 1

Assisted evade which is very helpful

And the cherry on top is that he could be getting a 6 star version soon that could really explore the full damage capability of Stark Spidy

Stark Spidy is not lower than top 15, does not need a buff, and in my opinion is still a top 10 tech champion.

And you would rank up Nebula and Psycho-Man over him?

Nebula? Absolutely. She is a robot who can hit insanely hard with her shocks and shut down other robots as well as heal from any mistakes you make. She can kill endgame opponents in just 1 sp2 if timed right. She is way underrated. From first impressions of Psycho Man, just the ability to control the AI seems great. His furies can also boosts his attack and shock damage pretty high. Might have some decent uses when he comes out.
    Unless your shock immune or debuff immune. Then Nebula doesn't have much of a way to do high damage or power lock the opponent consistently. Starky Spidy doesn't need his shocks but they do add more damage and if you put them against each other, Nebula can only shrug off 3 and since shes a robot, the next batch of shocks do damage that can rival her own shocks.
    Psycho-Man is interesting and has a lot of good utiliy, possibly more than Spidy. However, its not much more and his Fury Buffs don't come near to the damage Stark Spidy can ramp up to.

I feel like someone has already drawn attention to this, but how can you rank Korg and DDHK above Blade? When I saw that, I almost choked. Then i saw that you had put down Taskmaster as well and i actually choked.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Glazil said:

@Masterpuff So you resorted to doxxing because you don't agree with what I have to say? Yeah I'm done with these forums. Unsub from my channel. I genuinely hate that you did that.

No i didnt. I put 2 and 2 together like a few others here who were subbed. I did not dox you, and i sent a DM to you which you must have ignored.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    i don’t appreciate the starky slander, dude was my first r5 and is still an absolute unit, hits like a mack truck
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Glazil said:

Glazil said:

No i didnt. I put 2 and 2 together like a few others here who were subbed. I did not dox you, and i sent a DM to you which you must have ignored.
    I didn't want any of this attention. I'm quitting everything.
    Im sorry to point this out, but i think you said that last time.
    Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Well, you did make a post asking for Blade and Starky to be buffed. Not sure what you were expecting.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I’m kinda curious as to who this actually is.
    Became very clear very quickly that it was a troll on an alt account, but I haven’t quite figured out the original account.

I’m kinda curious as to who this actually is.

Savage/Icebro I think. Not sure though
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    lol you clealy have no clue what you are talking about if you think starky and blade are not top 15 in their classes, and stop making alts if you got something to say, say it on your main.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

No I'm quitting the forums for good. I already deleted my youtube channel. I might just delete my mcoc account to. I did not want any of my past haters to harass me again. I'm going to change my IGN too so nobody can find it.
    Really?
  • Mad_Titan_ThanosMad_Titan_Thanos Posts: 77
    edited February 2021
    Grean said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

Glazil said:

No I'm quitting the forums for good. I already deleted my youtube channel. I might just delete my mcoc account to. I did not want any of my past haters to harass me again. I'm going to change my IGN too so nobody can find it.
    Really?
    Well. If it is actually savage, it wouldn’t shock me. He has controversial opinions (arguably more controversial than @KDSuperFlash10 ), and you’re not supposed to have alts on the forums regardless
  • TRONG94 said:

I'm just so confused here

Some dude said blade, rider, and sparky all needed to be buffed. We disagreed him into oblivion, and now he’s sad
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Nonsense, I still use blade, stark and ghost rider for endgame content.