**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share your favorite and most helpful synergies

Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Im curious to see what you guys come up with. Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Kingpin and hood. It turns kingpin to a poor man's ghost or should i say , a " skill ghost".
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mr fantastic with doom
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse what he does for the mutant class is Unbelievable
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ghost +Wasp and Colossus + Omega are the synergies I use the most these days. Ghost for completing act 6 and Colossus for eq and potion gridning and stuff.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    NF + og BP + 3 BPCW for rol cheese
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Omega, sabre and guardian 👌
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    not really a synergy but love white mags pre-fight ability, got me through a solid chunk of 5.2.6 exploration as with passive parries I could avoid the collector shrugging my parries and get reliable openings, also good against 5.4.6 ultron to avoid activating the impart node.

Also really like claires guilty souls for 10% attack when fighting villains for all champs which is really nice

finally black bolts cosmic supremacy is really strong for cosmic champs especially when paired with CAIW cosmic power synergy makes champs like surfer and hyperion ridiculous
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Fury + DPX.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Nick+Quake
    Evade charges can change the whole game
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Sabertooth and Killmomger synergy got me uncollected back in the day when massochism was absolutely baffling to me
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost, wasp, and hood. To be honest my v3 team for the majority of quests was maxed 5* ghost, 6* r1 unawakened ghost, maxed 5* wasp, ant man, and hood.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Claire with Vision Aarkus + mr. fantastic + doc strange + and white mags

Infinite stun lock sp2 with Claire