**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Catalyst Clash-Class and Ascendant Crystals Question

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 482 ★★★
The T4 Basic and T1 Alpha arenas have been very useful. In a very reasonable amount of fights I'm able to farm 3 T1 alphas, and 1 or 2 T4 basics. This is in addition to a decent amount of units and a few other goodies as well. When it comes to the Catalyst Clash-Class, the Catalyst are not included in the milestones so chances are you're only going to get Ascendant crystals. They seem to primarily drop ISO, which is cool, but it doesn't seem to be worth the grind. Am I missing something? Are these crystals really good and I'm just over looking it or is this one of those arenas that could be considered skipable?

Catalyst Clash-Class and Ascendant Crystals Question 19 votes

It's a great arena. Ascendant crystals are very valuable.
0%
Useful for the units if you have some spare time on your hands.
0%
I typically skip the Catalyst Clash-Class arena.
100%
zuffyp01arisRaichu626KoiBoy18RogerRabsphil56201EtjamaCtfz35XdSpoodermanxDTrubluMateRenaxqqJohnyBoyErik_Killmonger1001GiulioVentu99Will3808anaLysis_DarkKnight646Scarcity27Xanatos 19 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    I just had a re-look at the rewards. At 2.5m points, there are 10 T4 class catalysts fragment crystal which gives 720 fragments for a random class.

Could the gave developer consider increasing the catalysts amount within the normal milestones?
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    I typically skip the Catalyst Clash-Class arena.
    I think the class catalyst arena is definitely the worst to grind out. It has a 10,000 battle chip entry cost which means unless you grind it out very intensively you are more likely to run a battle chip loss overall. You are correct the ascendant crystals are mostly iso, so if you are very desperate for iso then they might be worth a look, but personally I would just run the psycho man objectives if you need iso. Additionally 10xt4cc is a really small volume of t4cc and since it is randomly split across six classes it is really not worth it. If you can put up a large volume of points you could go for top ranked and try to get a fully formed t4cc crystal but that is still 1/6 of a t4cc you actually need. Personally I recommend monthly event uncollected for nice chunks of t4cc and the glory store is good as well.