**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sprint / T-Mobile Issues

Comments

• GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Thanx @FuzzyLuzzi for the info man
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Prolly gunna have to change to a 5g phone worst case
  • Not to worry, they have 9 months to fix this according to reports of the 3G shutdown. Not that there would be any T-Mobile/Sprint, or other Countries ISPs with this issues, players left by then.

Interesting that letter says the network will still be up thru most of 2021.

But my phone has been sent messages saying it will no longer work as of (well, as of 1 or 2 months ago), and yet it is still up and running (I only run the game on my tablet, but as far as phone calls, etc, goes it is still working). Wonder if it will stay up for calls thru more of this year like above letter said ?

So bought a new phone already in Dec, but haven’t needed to take it out of box and actually activate it yet.
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    This is occasional in my case.
    I use JIO LTE connection(INDIA). It happened exactly a month ago and it started happening again 2 days ago. But it works fine when I connect to mobile hotspot of the same JIO LTE. Probably its a monthly thing where it automatically switches between modes(atleast in my case). Hoping for a permanent solution for this issue.
  • eljayone2019eljayone2019 Posts: 21

Knowing from experience and looking at all the other bug reports, I think it's safe to say that one of the major issues right now might not even be Kabam's fault. Sprint and T-Mobile merged recently. I know I still have problems making phone calls using Cellular. The LTE Data connection is just ****. Whatever they did to Merge the towers still isn't working. Now this doesn't affect many other apps that aren't accessing the internet as much (amusingly I can still hotspot with 40mbs), but I'm sure CoC and many other apps play like **** now.

If you are experiencing this issue, I recommend not only letting Kabam know, but also T-Mobile.

I am having issues also and i cant get the labyrinth of legends fight to load after i click the fight button.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Still nothing. Still no comment from kabam since November beyond threatening one poster for calling out their inaction.
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Posts: 57
    This has been going on for 5 months for me they haven't done anything to fix it after 30 plus tickets just to be told we are working on it they dont care about most of us as long as the have there whales who spend thousands Kabam should be ashamed they have let this go on for so long
    Actually, I don't see it there.
  • Is this issue happening with iPhone uses with TMobile? I need a new phone and I'd consider switch
    ... and months later kabam refuses to even acknowledge that the issue exists/persists, much less discuss progress toward solving it
  • Katinho_04Katinho_04 Posts: 10

Is this issue happening with iPhone uses with TMobile? I need a new phone and I'd consider switch

Yes, I have an IPhone 12 pro and since November 10( right after that maintenance schedule) I had connection issues with data (T-Mobile issue) but after the last maintenance schedule it only took a few minutes to enter but no more connection issues when I’m playing like before

That means they are using the same code, making the same IPv4 call, Apple just has better DNS64 for translation compared to other companies. If only someone would tell Kabam to look at the code they added back in November and fix those IP calls.

Lol. If only someone could do that... hmm... Oh, look at that. You just did. Again.
    This has gotten so little attention I feel like this:

edited March 2021
    I think iphone issues are just the normal MCOC connection problems. Android has been literally unplayable since November without workarounds. I'm in texas and during the blackouts a couple weeks ago I had switched my phone back to default connection settings. Couldn't figure out why the game wouldn't load at all when the grid was back up. Set it back to IPv4/IPv6 and I could log in (with frequent freezing).
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    A VPN that uses IPv4 connectivity still works perfectly...creating a new APN but changing APN Protocol to IPv4/IPv6 has worked rather reliably since the last scheduled maintenance...
    I still get way more freezes/disconnects on ipv4/ipv6 than on wifi.
    I'll switch to the new APN and have an issue every once in a while at login, but toggle airplane mode on/off and it's golden...been like that for a week now for me...
  • RikeMileyRikeMiley Posts: 8

Or just drop to 3G. That doesn't use IPv6 at all.

I have to use 3G to do anything in game, pretty much made me quit except for AQ.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I've only just found this thread, read the whole thing. I use an iPhone 11, very fast UK EE 4G, and I have to wait about 2 minutes watching the connection icon flashing before I can get past the loading screen. Once I'm in the game, it's fine, but I have that 2 minute period where I can't get into the game.

It's been like this since last year, probably November. No other game or application on my phone has this issue, only MCOC. The silence of the Kabam developers is a little shocking, I can't believe they don't know what's causing it.
  • JslapJslap Posts: 67
    I have the same problems as you guys since I have t-mobile. I have a galaxy s9 and its about time to upgrade. But after re reading some of these posts, it seems I may be even worse off upgrading to an s21. Does that seem accurate? The s21 can't connect to 3g? Or would i need a vpn?
    Jslap said:

I have the same problems as you guys since I have t-mobile. I have a galaxy s9 and its about time to upgrade. But after re reading some of these posts, it seems I may be even worse off upgrading to an s21. Does that seem accurate? The s21 can't connect to 3g? Or would i need a vpn?

If you read back through the thread you'll find a post with some network settings you can change to be able to log in. I use an s20FE and am able to get on ok, having done that. It's still absurd that they won't reply to this thread to even lie and say they're working on it. That's when you know you're dirt - when it isn't worth their time to pretend like they care.
    Been having the same connection issues since Cosmic Ghost Rider update...

These issues still exist...

TMobile, Note 10+, UI 3.0:

THE GAME WILL NOT CONNECT WITH MOBILE DATA ON TMOBILE IPV6 ONLY NETWORK.

I'm still forced to utilize a VPN with IPv4 connectivity to log into the game while using mobile data. THIS WORKS 100% OF THE TIME.

Adding a new APN with the APN protocol and Roaming APN Protocol set to IPv4/IPv6 works sometimes, but it isn't 100%...mostly it connects in the mornings (US central standard time), but is hit or miss in the afternoons.

Wifi connection works flawlessly.

An update would be greatly appreciated.