**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

electro counters

anyone know what champions attacks cannot have electros damage reflection? I thought my Sym supreme would be good for it but alas he took the damage. I know I can also do mediums with havoc but is there some other champions I'm missing? as in champs that don't do ability accuracy reduction

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Projectile attacks.
    Omega Red tentacle hits, or any ability that negates damage back like Namor.
    Decreasing his defensive ability accuracy.
    Energy resistence champions or abilities
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Just parry electro with blade you take damage but it’s very minimal and electro gains 0 power
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max sig namor
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Quake
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    I think Cap marvel movie. Works really well.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Crossbones (build Furies)
    Elektra (apply debuffs)
    Black Widow (woke)
    AA-Ron (woke)
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Max sig namor..
  • AA gets the job done with a couple of neurotoxins
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★

anyone know what champions attacks cannot have electros damage reflection? I thought my Sym supreme would be good for it but alas he took the damage. I know I can also do mediums with havoc but is there some other champions I'm missing? as in champs that don't do ability accuracy reduction

Black Widow Sig 99 4 Star Works Great on electro ,
    Due to low healths electro ,Anyone can Manage even 6 Star electro by Black Widow
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Imiw I use, a bit tedious as a full combo mlll has one hit that tales damage, otherwise just use single m attacks and no damage
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Masacre is also not too bad as a lot of bat hits and his sp1 disorient further reduces any damage I believe
  • DamegerousDamegerous Posts: 8
    edited February 2021
    For me Havok always works best. He takes little to no damage against Electro. Good luck!
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    No one ever mentions that greatest counter... Quake.
    Shamir51 if you look up XxLoganTDCxX
    Said Quake up top on December 2019.. She takes damage tho he wanted someone who doesn’t take damage.
    How do I post a video?
  • AGENT_A7KAGENT_A7K Posts: 23
    You guys forgetting Guardian
  • What HECTOR said. WOW. Thank you!

Bishop.

He is amazing counter for Electro, Iceman, Magic and everyone else inflicting unavoidable energy damage. Probably the most underrated Mutant in the game.