**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Callout in aq

silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been noticing lately on some rotations of aq that any time a special is used, over the opponent, you’ll see a “Resist” callout, similar to if a stand your ground mastery is active. Anyone know why we see this and why it’s affecting enemies in aq?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yeah, 2 times Corvus’ sp2 got this... super annoying.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's just a visual bug I think. It hasn't affected the abilities of any of my champions yet.
  • Options

It's just a visual bug I think. It hasn't affected the abilities of any of my champions yet.

I don’t know, I’ve seen the damage number come up as significantly less, almost as if something is actually affecting how much damage can be done. I’ll try to get a screenshot today
  • Options

It’s almost like it’s tied to getting the passive true accuracy/vigilance maybe?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    silentag said:

It’s almost like it’s tied to getting the passive true accuracy/vigilance maybe?

I don't run that mod but I still get it daily
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Have had ai resist my heavy then punish me
  • Options
    HeraklittenHeraklitten Posts: 7
    We have seen the same issue in our ally. The damage from Corvus, Domino, Magneto etc are significant less than normal.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Totally agree. In map 5, I soloed Mr. F last time he was there (a few weeks ago) with Corvus (with only 2 charges). This last run, I had him at 3 charges and the sp2 with the glaive active only took 12 percent off..... that is total BS.
  • Options
    HeraklittenHeraklitten Posts: 7
    I toke some fights in AQ map 5 with modifier “explosive personality”, after the global node was down, and the “Resist” was gone, and Domino hits like a big truck again. So I say, something is broken.