**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is AA worth a generic ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey folks , So i got 2 generics and i was wondering if 1 can be given to AA and how many sigs he need to see that utility?? I am gonna start 6.3 . Just wanted an opinion.

P.s - plz give the opinion as a champ alone without asking for the roster πŸ™

Is AA worth a generic ? 130 votes

YES
86%
MagicBentonRaganatorFabiusBRIl_CuocommmbanyasDrenlinSIlverProfessorRealStealallinashesSecretWarri0rTheVyrusJohnyzeroLvernon15KandyManThecurlerMasterduxOsfan8Hammerbro_64p01arisRbk19 113 votes
ONLY CLASS GEM, NOT GENERIC
13%
DoonxrockykostonTheKillerSporkRabangaEtjamaMrBanksKsp_2099Suss_WizzardMCOCHazzaTheMailmannjmoffThebombsquad1Jacob72518DRAGON_ZEEDevansh2099xandarooskiLight7 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Definitely
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Yes
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Edited the post a bit ..
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    About sig 60 I think is where mine is and he applies a lot of Neuros easily. Sig 100 is where he needs only 3 neuros for 100% AAR if I remember correctly.
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230 β˜…
    YES
    115, but yeah, you don’t even NEED it to be that high.

As for the question, a lot LOT more champs are worth a generic now, they’re way more plentiful than they used to be. AA has always been a prime candidate for one, though.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    It’s actually sig 112 for 33.4% but whatevs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Absolutely
  • YES
    sig112 for 3 neuros to shut everything down but works perfectly at sig1
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Without question yes
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He is definitely worth generic AG.
    I chose wrong options, sorry.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you don't have a void, ghost, or aegon then yes
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    shouldnt be a question at all
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Sig 1 is sufficient in most cases, 116 shuts the opponent down faster
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Yes. Although there's many more champs that need awakening, and AA doesn't necessarily need it, he deserves it because he's awesome.
  • dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296 β˜…
    YES
    yezzzz
  • hermherm Posts: 415 β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Rohit_316 said:

Hey folks , So i got 2 generics and i was wondering if 1 can be given to AA and how many sigs he need to see that utility?? I am gonna start 6.3 . Just wanted an opinion.

P.s - plz give the opinion as a champ alone without asking for the roster πŸ™

I may not have had to use a gem on him but I would not have hesitated to use one had I not naturally duped him. Without him, I probably wouldn't even be cavalier yet
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88 β˜…
    at this point in the game, i would only pump a class into him. there are many more champs in need of the awakening, that AA has uses without it. Many heal reversals/blockers and AAR without a sig ability in game.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364 β˜…
    YES

It’s actually sig 112 for 33.4% but whatevs

Yikes I did not know that it was so high pardon me while I add some sig stones into my archangel.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364 β˜…
    YES
    If it bleeds and poisons archangel by default it's probably going to be one of the very very top options if they have one of those immunities he can still do serious work on them. He contributes as many kills im act 5 and 6 as anyone on my roster. Probably the most.

What small detail I think worth mentioning is that he can do massive damage to health pools without giving the opponent very much power at all especially in comparison to other Champs. So you don't have to bait specials if they're not even getting the chance to use them
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Definitely. And with 5* AG's becoming more and more available, I wouldn't even hesitate.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    YES
    Unless you have someone like nick fury or hyperion unawakened or void and aegon with sig stones available to give them in your roster, then he's worth a generic. I gave mine a generic and never regretted it
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…
    YES
    My go to heal block once I awakened him. Plus the aar from Sig level turns OFF half the game
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That really helped, thx folks. πŸ™