**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unpopular synergies!

SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I know there are some popular and powerful trinities like the holy Trinity,ghost Trinity etc. But there are some really good synergies (I am not calling them trinities yet cause they can benefit a lot from 1-2 add-ons) which are not that popular.

beware of the robots Trinity-
Apocalypse
Cable
Archangel(horseman)

Apocalypse gains all 4 charges on his first fight and AA gets a lots of neurotoxins. But the real difference it makes is for cable as he puts degen on every heavy hit and the damage is very good. This team can counter almost everything except robots as apoc doesn't get charges from them(I believe),cable doesn't put degen and AA doesn't work cause of immunity, hence the name.
I usually add magneto to this to counter robots and thus making a
Gamebreaker Quad
Apoc has many synergies and make any mutant god so you are free to make change as you want but I think this is the most effective one. And I forgot cable has good regen too.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• SliceandDiceSliceandDice Posts: 63
    I had thought about another Trinity but forgot on the way. I'll comment after I remember.
    FiiNCH said:

theres this trio of Ghost, Hood, and Wasp that I don’t honk anyone has ever heard of. Pretty good.

Actually that's a pretty popular synergy.
    Ok I get it now😅

But Drax would have been better there.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse Cable Havok Wasp Ghost is a banging team tbh

Apoc and Cable synergize
    You can make Havok horseman with Apoc
    Havok and Wasp synergize
    Ghost and Wasp synergize
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sunspot and warlock. Increase ability accuracy for mutant's special attack. It can help domino a lot.
    KRoNX1 said:

Sunspot and warlock. Increase ability accuracy for mutant's special attack. It can help domino a lot.

Self friend trinity

Apocalypse Cable Havok Wasp Ghost is a banging team tbh

Apoc and Cable synergize
    You can make Havok horseman with Apoc
    Havok and Wasp synergize
    Ghost and Wasp synergize

Thanks for the information. I only need havok for that.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Magik, Sunspot, and Warlock are a pretty good team. The synergies aren't anything crazy, but they are all strong characters and the synergy makes them a little bit better.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Robot trinity
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Mephisto, Sym Supreme, The Champion
    CGR, NT, Darkhawk
    Sabertooth, Killmonger, Void
  • CynicCynic Posts: 3
    I'd like to try this team out.
    The Hood, Kingpin, Stryfe, Invisible Woman, and Ghost.
    Maximizing the effectiveness of The Hood's invisibility.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    King Groot, Man-Thing, Guardian, Ibom, Mole Man is a pretty solid Man-Thing/King Groot synergy team.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Guardian+sabretooth gives 3 perfect block which when doing a 4 hit combo can get off a 5 hit combo in the same parry. (Perfect block gives longer stun)

Guardian+sabretooth+corvus= 9 hit combos
    for corvus 3 times. Use almost all charges in 2 parries so absolutely shreds lower level content like uncollected, was great for farming last side quest.

Guardian+sabretooth+nick fury= 9 hit combos for nick fury which means 2 light ending bleeds in ONE parry three times. llll-mllll.

Guardian+sabretooth+omega red. Can get off 30 spores with suicides in 3 parries. for the first parry throw off heavy, then stand by opponent with the very long parry stuns to let the spores build up and heavy when needed.

There's more champs I'm sure this synergy will help a lot bur I havnt tested all champs with it yet.

• Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    edited February 2021

Duping my post with a name change is a poor way to start a synergy plus mine got moved to strategies and tips. So out of pure saltiness I wont respond.

Jk I love finding out about these synergies I didn't know about.

AI Uprising is not only an awesome synergy but the Champs that it benefits our gully 2099 sentinel Warlock and darkhawk which is just awesome

Sabertooth with the killmonger synergy got me uncollected back in the day because I couldn't solve the masochism dilemma.

As for what I'm not too fond of is Colossus and Emma Frost it just throws me off my game while using emma.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    not really a synergy and it's probably pretty well know but aa, cable, and apoc work very well together for obvious reasons. generally, I don't even horseman one of them so apoc hits harder. slap on a torch and ghost and it's a banging team
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364

And then we have the king of underrated synergies.

Makes darkhawk far superior at the start of the fight 2/3 of the time
    Makes mysterio even more annoying an impressive feat
    Becomes a mighty charge equivalent with og ghost rider while bumping him up enough to make it worth it

Also becomes a bleeder with 2 seperate synergies

The Cap IW Synergy doesn't seem like much but consider the fact that night Thrasher special one also applies a disorient of 50% for DAA and block prof. Suddenly you are shutting down DAA pretty much any time you land a well time block because you're going to constantly refresh your special one disorient

Princess I made it this far it's worth mentioning the words with Cosmic Ghost Rider and Magneto aren't too bad either ( like they even need it LOL)
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    More of a question on an unused synergy. What uses does the Clair and HT synergy have?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    G99/warlock/ultron

One of my favourite trinity to bring into cavalier difficulty.

Doom/Mr.F/Diablo

Another good one I enjoy.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk + Mr. F + Human Torch. Only ever ran it in arena, but it was pretty fun
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

More of a question on an unused synergy. What uses does the Clair and HT synergy have?

if you're using Torch against Annihilus for some reason even though you have Claire on your team, it'd stop Annihilus from going unstoppable, or any incinerate immune on a path that has evade or unstoppable. Pretty useless synergy overall
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Professor X/Apocalypse/White Mags - full form Prof X
    Archangel/Sorcerer Supreme/Guardian - huge block proficiency
    Cam97 said:

Duping my post with a name change is a poor way to start a synergy plus mine got moved to strategies and tips. So out of pure saltiness I wont respond.

Jk I love finding out about these synergies I didn't know about.

AI Uprising is not only an awesome synergy but the Champs that it benefits our gully 2099 sentinel Warlock and darkhawk which is just awesome

Sabertooth with the killmonger synergy got me uncollected back in the day because I couldn't solve the masochism dilemma.

As for what I'm not too fond of is Colossus and Emma Frost it just throws me off my game while using emma.

I wasn't duping your post. I didn't even know that post existed.