**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta Error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Any news on when this will be fixed?
    5 hours now, still no fix out but new players are being added in while these issues haven’t been resolved?
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88

5 hours now, still no fix out but new players are being added in while these issues haven’t been resolved?

I’m sure kabam is working hard to get the server back up and running. But the thing that annoys me is the big players, (Seatin, Lags, etc.) are all in it already.

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I’m sure kabam is working hard to get the server back up and running. But the thing that annoys me is the big players, (Seatin, Lags, etc.) are all in it already.

It's because they're part of the CCP, so maybe the CCP server is up and running but the other beta server isn't.
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 35
    I was able to enter the beta server earlier today, but I can’t even get in anymore.
  • GnardyarkGnardyark Posts: 5
    Same here. I was in for an hour, but can’t get back in now.
  • Beta I repeat the beta is broken
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If anyone is stuck on Book 1, click Book Select rather than the larger rectangle. You can select Book 2.
  • DeroniousDeronious Posts: 2
    edited February 2021
    I was able to get one run through 7.2.1 and 7.2.2 around 6:30pm CST. I am having trouble getting into the Beta server now at 9:50pm CST. I keep getting a log in error. Anyone else having issues?
    Yeah, still can’t get in. Is there any further news on the situation? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Spiderchai499Spiderchai499 Posts: 0
    edited February 2021
    Hi, i received a beta participate invite for book 2 act 1 ch 2. However, i participate button is disabled. Anyone with similar issue?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Same
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If only there was a forum subsection to post in that pertains to the beta
  • Jacob72518Jacob72518 Posts: 88
    edited February 2021
    Gmonkey said:

So it just showed up to participate in beta but never got the initial invite. Odd

This is just an odd situation. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. But that’s just weird....
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

I'm in the same situation as the OP. I got the invite this morning, but the Beta Test forum isn't currently available.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress I think there was a glitch or something. I wasn't on the original invite list and this morning I had the Beta splash screen and even have the hub tab but it won't let me in. No access to the beta forums either.

@Worknprogress I think there was a glitch or something. I wasn't on the original invite list and this morning I had the Beta splash screen and even have the hub tab but it won't let me in. No access to the beta forums either.

Hmmm I didn't get original invite either but had the beta prompt and hub show up. I have forum access though. Doesn't seem to be a glitch though as far as getting the beta "invite". They apparently added a lot of people yesterday that were supposedly missed
    Also I can't get into the actual beta currently just the forum subsection

Hmmm I didn't get original invite either but had the beta prompt and hub show up. I have forum access though. Doesn't seem to be a glitch though as far as getting the beta "invite". They apparently added a lot of people yesterday that were supposedly missed
    I didn't see that post. Interesting. That's cool by me. Maybe they will open the access later then.

I didn't see that post. Interesting. That's cool by me. Maybe they will open the access later then.
    I missed it originally as well. Actually saw it mentioned on Twitter. Was just as confused as most others when I logged in and had the splash screen and hub pop up.
    yeah i've been invited to most of them and was surprised I didn't get it this time either. I thought you were in for sure.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I can click on the participate button but it’s always tells me unable to connect to beta server

I can click on the participate button but it’s always tells me unable to connect to beta server

Seen people saying they had to log out of game center to get it to connect
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★

Seen people saying they had to log out of game center to get it to connect
    Well, that worked. Thanks!
    Wake up, try to get on beta, still doesn’t work...
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Still no access.
  • GnardyarkGnardyark Posts: 5
    I’m getting halfway in. My alliance chat is gone, but I’m still locked out of Book 2. I was in yesterday.