**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela confirmed for buff

12346»

Comments

• MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Add a decent bleed when she has a fury buff.... that opens the door to so many possibilities with her and the Thor universe characters like heimdal hela and so on
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Not gonna complain about an Angela buff, anything to make her worthy to be ranked up as much as a Corvus, CGR, Venom or CMM gives players more than just 3 or 4 6* Cosmic options to take up. I personally think noodles like Agent Venom or Cap WW2 really need the buff more with their pathetic damage and uselessness.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    It's just value update !! And be happy for that. She need something more especially about her inexistant sp damage. Why you all are complaint all time here ? All buff are thank you. Be patient for overhawl update for other champs. They can not out overhawl update all Time every month

Seriously guys.. it's a good thing about Angela. Anyway it's a haters place here. In social apps ppl are happy for that.

Thank kabam for this buff and update for Angela. She need that too.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Well, I don't mind Angela tune-up, buff or whatever. As long she becomes better than what she is now I will take it. I've been duping her like crazy and she's still at 5r1. I guess I get to take her up if she comes out well. Hey @""Kabam Miike" while the team is at it, see if they can add some utility for the cosmic, sexy, armed and bad__ character she is.

:)
  • flash1117flash1117 Posts: 29
    Angela!!??
    Whoahh.. It is like saying... Angela is weaker than Groot or Iron Man OG. :open_mouth:
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    flash1117 said:

Angela!!??
    Whoahh.. It is like saying... Angela is weaker than Groot or Iron Man OG. :open_mouth:

It's like saying Iron Man OG needs a tune-up to his non-existent abilities :open_mouth:
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Well, I don't mind Angela tune-up, buff or whatever. As long she becomes better than what she is now I will take it. I've been duping her like crazy and she's still at 5r1. I guess I get to take her up if she comes out well. Hey @""Kabam Miike" while the team is at it, see if they can add some utility for the cosmic, sexy, armed and bad__ character she is.

:)

I guess this comment of mine was listened to. Awesome work on Angela Kabam.

Now I need a 6star version, I have a few paths in Grandmaster quest to explore Act 6. I need a 6star Angela for one of the rewards. Make it happened guys, I have faith in you guys! :)