**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Meme Thread

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

@Qacob
    if you pronounce it quack - ob

if you pronounce quake- ob

Pronounciation changes depending on my mood
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    however it is pretty much always quack-ob because I mean, ducks are cool
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:
    I made my own interpretation.

And I made one for you.

Now try my name. Should be easy

@Crcrcrc
    Some might look at Crcrcrc's username and immediately think it was formed from the continuous spamming of 'C' and 'r' which looks like it would be sounded as "Krackrackrackrack", but I've managed to see past the illusion.

The "CR" stands for "Cristiano Ronaldo", the famous football (not soccer) player. There are 7 letters in "Crcrcrc". 7 is Ronaldo's designated number while on the pitch. Collectively, "Crcrcrc" comes together to form "CR7", which is Ronaldo's epithet and nickname if you will.

To conclude, "Crcrcrc" is not the sound of a dying animal, but indeed the name of Cristiano Ronaldo.
    (Maybe this was common knowledge and/or I'm wrong, but we're going with it)

You found that by looking up "Crcrcrc"... I know... I tried. 😂
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:
    I made my own interpretation.

And I made one for you.

Now try my name. Should be easy

@Crcrcrc
    Some might look at Crcrcrc's username and immediately think it was formed from the continuous spamming of 'C' and 'r' which looks like it would be sounded as "Krackrackrackrack", but I've managed to see past the illusion.

The "CR" stands for "Cristiano Ronaldo", the famous football (not soccer) player. There are 7 letters in "Crcrcrc". 7 is Ronaldo's designated number while on the pitch. Collectively, "Crcrcrc" comes together to form "CR7", which is Ronaldo's epithet and nickname if you will.

To conclude, "Crcrcrc" is not the sound of a dying animal, but indeed the name of Cristiano Ronaldo.
    (Maybe this was common knowledge and/or I'm wrong, but we're going with it)

You found that by looking up "Crcrcrc"... I know... I tried. 😂
    Lol I honestly never searched it up. It just clicked to me when I discovered the name had 7 letters. I didn't know it would come up on google.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:
    I need to get one
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

I balanced it once again your welcome

How do you see Spam and Abuse?