**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How did you find your alliance home?

silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
What helped you find your long term alliance home? What’s your group’s story? Even if you haven’t been playing for a long time, I’m sure there are those interesting or unique stories of how your alliance came together. Just curious to see what stories the community has relating to this!

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    The forums. Was a good move
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    If there is tea in the alliance, its my forever home

https://youtu.be/p5krmidiH2g
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

this is exactly my comment (especially since we’re in the same ally)
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I moved around and fate did it’s work
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Line
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The forums. I asked some question about ally’s that was unrelated to me joining one and someone said he come check out my ally. I’ve been in it for about 6 months now.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I was talking to my boi @Rockypantherx about wanting to find an ally that's more focused on War and badabing, badaboom, he hooked me up with the leader of his own ally. Pretty recent move but I don't see myself leaving any time soon.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

cult of noodles
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I was talking toy boi @Rockypantherx about wanting to find an ally that's more focused on War and badabing, badaboom, he hooked me up with the leader of his own ally. Pretty recent move but I don't see myself leaving any time soon.

toy boi :flushed:

Etjama said:

I was talking toy boi @Rockypantherx about wanting to find an ally that's more focused on War and badabing, badaboom, he hooked me up with the leader of his own ally. Pretty recent move but I don't see myself leaving any time soon.

toy boi :flushed:
    😏
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

your toy boi hooked you up with someone else?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Global
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Did an alliance search, was the first or 2nd day alliances were launched. Never been with another alliance since
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Brought him closer to home
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Found my ally when they were rebuilding, through a discord message
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    One of the officers just randomly friended me in game and started trying to convince me to join. They were much higher than my alliance at the time, so I joined.

That was over 2 years.

Always meant to ask how they found me. Never got round to it yet
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    monke said:

I created it

Same.
    Building it was the only way for me.
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Through the random alliance search. Been with them a long time, but people have been and gone, and not many good/dedicated players left. Really want to find a ‘better’ more productive alliance but hate using non game chat apps. It’s really hard to find a good alliance that don’t demand Line etc.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    A group of us left a dying alliance and formed our own.

Unruly Hooligans if anyone wants to join.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I made one

Etjama said:

Did I stutter?
  • I was given and alliance and didn't really know what I was doing, had people try to undermine and take it over, and one of my members had space in the alliance they run on their main, and it has been good times from there
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

The forums. I asked some question about ally’s that was unrelated to me joining one and someone said he come check out my ally. I’ve been in it for about 6 months now.

That was me lol
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I got lucky on my first try. It’s a great group of people that help each other out. Also very laid back atmosphere.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Through global chat.