**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All is Fair in Love and The Contest

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Was the romance arena objective supposed to reset when the new arena comes every Wednesday? I still have the one that started 7 days ago, and it looks like it'll be running until the end of the month. Just wanted to make sure this was intended
  • L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13
    New chapter in side quest comes with the same Romance sinergy problems..
    I should probably make a rule of not playing new content for 24h.. Less bugg stress :disappointed:
  • Was the romance arena objective supposed to reset when the new arena comes every Wednesday? I still have the one that started 7 days ago, and it looks like it'll be running until the end of the month. Just wanted to make sure this was intended

The Arena itself, yes, resets weekly (same as Calendar).

The Objective from using/beating Romance in Arena, no, lasts the whole month.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,133 ★★★★★
    L3X85 said:

New chapter in side quest comes with the same Romance sinergy problems..
    I should probably make a rule of not playing new content for 24h.. Less bugg stress :disappointed:

I dont think its synergy but deadpool in heroic had a different node which stunned me instead of being reflected like in the legendary difficulty
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    so the Love Triangle Synergy with Rogue and Longshot isn't included smh.
  • so the Love Triangle Synergy with Rogue and Longshot isn't included smh.

“Love Triange” is a different synergy than “Romance”.

Below is pic of the various Romance synergies (Purple links), not sure if this older pic is prior to some more recent champs having been added.

And in Arena as of couple days ago, seemed to work even if you just bring 1 of the synergy partners (didn’t even appear to have to be the 1 that has the synergy, also worked if only had the “receiving” partner so not actually activated on the arena team). This may have changed to this way, different from how it was working in the first several days of the event.

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    What are the available shard drops from the gifted valentine's cards?
    I thought I saw somewhere that it is 200, 300, or 500 shards, but I just opened 4 and got 600 shards.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

I thought I saw somewhere that it is 200, 300, or 500 shards, but I just opened 4 and got 600 shards.

100 200 and 500 are the values. You can see it on the info before opening them.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Snizzbar said:

100 200 and 500 are the values. You can see it on the info before opening them.
    Its 100, 300 or 500.
  • PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47
    edited February 2021
    Does the second chapter in Love is a Battlerealm for One open today?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Second chapter opened yesterday 👍
  • PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47
    ItsDamien said:

Second chapter opened yesterday 👍
    Thanks man! I see my problem but I'm loath to admit it, lol
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Happy Season of Love, Summoners! This weekend, you will summon love, and only love, and be kind to one another!

In case you haven't found a sweetheart for the weekend, it's not too late! Look around to your fellow Summoners and get to know one new friend!

I, myself, have tied a yellow ribbon round the ol' oak tree and will await my sweet Valentine there...

Paging @Kabam Doot
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't want to give you a toothache ;)@Kabam Doot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

@Kabam Boo Awh Shucks. I usually don't have sweets this early, but I'll make an exception for you <3

Remember Summoners, if you're looking for someone to love and find yourself lost. You might just find them in the mirror. Send some love your own way this weekend and treat yourself like the King/Queen you are. Spoil yourself, and if your friends and family are like "Why did you spend $200 on buffalo wings and soda?" Tell them a stranger on the internet told you to love yourself.

No shame. Love you <3 </p>

14th is not a weekend in my place :'(:'(

• @Kabam Boo Awh Shucks. I usually don't have sweets this early, but I'll make an exception for you <3

Remember Summoners, if you're looking for someone to love and find yourself lost. You might just find them in the mirror. Send some love your own way this weekend and treat yourself like the King/Queen you are. Spoil yourself, and if your friends and family are like "Why did you spend $200 on buffalo wings and soda?" Tell them a stranger on the internet told you to love yourself.

No shame. Love you <3 </p>

14th is not a weekend in my place :'(:'(

That's the beauty of it, you can love yourself on any day of the year ;)

The number of the days not important, just that you make time for you. That's all.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    edited February 2021
    Alrighty then, Buffalo Wings and 2 litera here I come
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Happy Valentines Day!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Hi, i have a question . How many valentine envelops are we getting throughout the month ?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Hi, i have a question . How many valentine envelops are we getting throughout the month ?

32 if am correct.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    If you do the romance arena each time it resets

To the reply above
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Is 3rd chap of love is a battlerealm unlocking tomorrow??
  • Thanton said:

Is 3rd chap of love is a battlerealm unlocking tomorrow??

Yes. Yes it is.
  • Mikey1979Mikey1979 Posts: 9
    So any reason as to why the self love boosts are not active for the side quest? Another poor show here, collect these to help but we won’t activate them just in case you spend some money and units to get it done
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mikey1979 said:

So any reason as to why the self love boosts are not active for the side quest? Another poor show here, collect these to help but we won’t activate them just in case you spend some money and units to get it done

you activate them like any other boost in the boosts tab
  • Mikey1979 said:

You need to be INSIDE a “Love is a BattleRealm” quest in order to apply that Self Love boost.

They can not be applied beforehand outside of that quest.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Shush said:

For gifting event milestone reward we will need 32 Valentine card but for uncollected you are giving only 31 why cause of 1 card we miss 1k 6 star shard
    @Kabam Miike

Maybe Game developer may gift us one on 14/2.

Ok that didn’t happen. Any idea if we UC players will get the extra card to get all the milestones?
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

Shush said:

For gifting event milestone reward we will need 32 Valentine card but for uncollected you are giving only 31 why cause of 1 card we miss 1k 6 star shard
    @Kabam Miike

Maybe Game developer may gift us one on 14/2.

Ok that didn’t happen. Any idea if we UC players will get the extra valentines card to get the last milestone?

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    We won’t the last milestone is meant for cavs