**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ rewards

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Apologies if I appear a little impatient but how much longer till we receive AQ rewards? Only received Honour rewards. No milestone or rank rewards as yet.
I don't know them to take this long.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It’s random for each alliance. I just got it like an hour ago. Sooner or later you’re gonna get it on the mail
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Oh ok.
    Just seemed weird that I got the honour rewards but not the rank or milestone. Thanks.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Sometimes I only get the honor reward and after some hour I get the full kit so don’t you worry. It’s gonna come. Different story if you didn’t get it for example after a full 24 hours.
    Going on 5hrs but I guess there's nothing to do but wait.
    Maybe I'm being impatient because those rewards are the only thing standing between me and Thronebreaker 😅
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Maybe I'm being impatient because those rewards are the only thing standing between me and Thronebreaker 😅

When have they ever come immediately after AQ ends?
    ItsDamien said:

When have they ever come immediately after AQ ends?
    I usually receive them within an hr or two after completing an AQ run. This is the longest I've seen them take in my experience.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    For the last round, I received them after 12 hours. I assumed it is because I am in low-level score.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    It usually takes 10-14 hours. Always has for me.