**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards

BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion
Apologies if I appear a little impatient but how much longer till we receive AQ rewards? Only received Honour rewards. No milestone or rank rewards as yet.
I don't know them to take this long.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    It’s random for each alliance. I just got it like an hour ago. Sooner or later you’re gonna get it on the mail
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Oh ok.
    Just seemed weird that I got the honour rewards but not the rank or milestone. Thanks.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Sometimes I only get the honor reward and after some hour I get the full kit so don’t you worry. It’s gonna come. Different story if you didn’t get it for example after a full 24 hours.
    Going on 5hrs but I guess there's nothing to do but wait.
    Maybe I'm being impatient because those rewards are the only thing standing between me and Thronebreaker 😅
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Maybe I'm being impatient because those rewards are the only thing standing between me and Thronebreaker 😅

When have they ever come immediately after AQ ends?
    ItsDamien said:

When have they ever come immediately after AQ ends?
    I usually receive them within an hr or two after completing an AQ run. This is the longest I've seen them take in my experience.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    For the last round, I received them after 12 hours. I assumed it is because I am in low-level score.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    It usually takes 10-14 hours. Always has for me.