**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Immortal Hulk DESTROYS entire 7.2.4 path including boss solo in UNDER 3 minutes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Actually, it's not just a matter of having fun. The point is to keep the information confidential so the feedback isn't influenced by others, and doesn't cause any undue hype because things can change between now and release. This is one of the few places people can participate in a Beta without an NDA. There are others, but the whole unspoken rule is trust. It's a shame when people ruin it.

Let’s go look at seatin or lagacy’s newest content and see if that argument holds up.
    I didn't say people don't share it. They allow more than I would. If it was me, it wouldn't leave the Beta.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Wow that's awesome
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Actually, it's not just a matter of having fun. The point is to keep the information confidential so the feedback isn't influenced by others, and doesn't cause any undue hype because things can change between now and release. This is one of the few places people can participate in a Beta without an NDA. There are others, but the whole unspoken rule is trust. It's a shame when people ruin it.

Let’s go look at seatin or lagacy’s newest content and see if that argument holds up.
    I didn't say people don't share it. They allow more than I would. If it was me, it wouldn't leave the Beta.
    It isn’t you though, so please don’t say untrue things about beta rules.
    I know the rules stated. I'm in it. It's very clear to read for anyone. It's not my fault if people don't follow them.
    HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I know the rules stated. I'm in it. It's very clear to read for anyone. It's not my fault if people don't follow them.
    If it really were an issue and Kabam didn't like it then seatin and Lagacy woulve been removed long ago. So it's okay to do it. Players don't have a problem, Kabam doesn't have a problem and you have a problems because what?moral high ground or something?
    I have a slightly more cut-and-dry ethic when it comes to participating, yes. It's a privilege to be able to give feedback. I can't speak for why they make their own decisions, but I assume they know people want to see it, and allow it to be shown in other areas because of general curiosity. However, feedback on it is meant to be isolated.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

If it really were an issue and Kabam didn't like it then seatin and Lagacy woulve been removed long ago. So it's okay to do it. Players don't have a problem, Kabam doesn't have a problem and you have a problems because what?moral high ground or something?
    I have a slightly more cut-and-dry ethic when it comes to participating, yes. It's a privilege to be able to give feedback. I can't speak for why they make their own decisions, but I assume they know people want to see it, and allow it to be shown in other areas because of general curiosity. However, feedback on it is meant to be isolated.
    Says who? The dozens of CCP members giving every node and fight of every path?
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I didn’t read the rules or sign up and still got in sigh but anyways most games I’ve played betas are not for public domain I can’t confirm kabam rules on this one since I had no interest in joining it
    If someone had the beta rules this could all be cleared up

Why is it that you're on a mission to argue with anything I comment on? You aiight bruh?
    HI_guys said:

Why is it that you're on a mission to argue with anything I comment on? You aiight bruh?

Yes. I am fire
    That reminded me of The Hunger Games lol.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I might try iHulk for this "Endgame Content that isn't challenging as per some Tru Kvlt Endgame players. So let's call it Non-Endgame"
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Suuuure, it is.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mate if ya'll are whining about how this is too easy, you can go hop on Dark Souls if you feel so inclined to get hard content.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Crcrcrc said:

I knew it! Anyone who needed proof that he’s helpful, well here’s an iHulk obliterating endgame content.

Hahaha "endgame"
    Hahaha “player who can’t accept that Act 7 is now endgame content and acts like prenerf Act 6 was a good thing”
    Domino as r1 can do paths in act 7 and people still say she isn't viable for endgame🤷
    I mean, she’s complete trash though. It’s a proven fact. 😂
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

If I had a wife I would be married
    If my grandmother had wheels she would've been a bike.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Qacob said:

Crcrcrc said:

If I had a wife I would be married
    If my grandmother had wheels she would've been a bike.
    Or a car
    Is that a fat joke?