**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss questions

So I’m going to do my initial completion of the Abyss and my team is probably gonna be:
5*Aegon r5 sig200
6*Doom r3
6*Ht r2
6*Symbiote Supreme r2
6*Void r2 sig 56
First question: Would you take in Void with that sig level and with whom would you replace him?
Second question: Would you recommend to switch any other characters listed above?
I have 64 L1 revives, 30L4 and 20L3 health pots and 4500 Units. Do you guys think I’m good to go?

Comments

• Do you think that ss is better for Abyss than doom? Because I thought about taking ss because I heard many people say he is really good and I more thought of him as a second mystic just in case. And you’re right I don’t have Nf.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    You dont need Doom and SS or HT and Void. I suggest Void and SS Bring Hiemdal for Void and if you have Nick sub him for Doom.

That should be more than enough for units and pots.
  • Is Voids sig enough?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Is Voids sig enough?

He aig won’t matter u hav to slow play to get most damage from hes debuff. That what matters the most u don’t really use combos with void. It all slow playing also I’m suggesting to take in hemdial instant of doom.
  • Ok thanks for the advice. Last question: who do you think is better for cyclops, aegon or void?
  • So I am going to start in some hours and you guys suggested to take this team right?
    Aegon, SS, Ht, Void, Heimdall
  • I have L3 MD so with SS I should just spam sp3s right?
    And does someone have experience with SS against Cmm?
  • Yeah already watched it. It’s just I have pulled SS from 7.1 exploration so I don’t really have experience with him but with Doom I have. But watched some videos from munash and now I have decided my team. I am gonna start in half an hour and again thanks for all the help!!!
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    good luck
  • Thank you!
  • Rn I am on IW. Any tips how to fight her with Aegon?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Rn I am on IW. Any tips how to fight her with Aegon?

Heal up to full and throw your specials before the power stings expire.
  • Is it possible to get around the power stings with parry? I only have a few health pots so will 40% be enough?
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    vs IW, you really want to heal up your Aegon.

then don’t be afraid to use specials its better to take power sting damage which i believe is like 600hp VS being Stunned and dying completely.
  • Thank you. Did mess up 1-2 times but then it wasn’t that hard and I finished it yesterday.