**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just get rid of ISO-8 from the game

SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
ISO-8 is such a hard resource to accumulate for players that do not whale out on cavs or grind arena 24/7. 6 stars and 5 stars need so much iso to level up and it is literally the only thing holding me back from taking 7 champions to 6r2 and 5r5. not catalysts or gold but ISO. 4,5 and 6 star dupes give barely any iso; its enough to level up a 6 star less than 10 levels. I propose that the amount of iso that we get from dupes of 5 and 6 stars is doubled, or just get rid of iso completely because it serves no purpose other than slowing down the process of rank ups.

Thanks for attending my bad TED talk.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

I don't want iso gone from the game but the we could get more iso from dupes. Additionally, more objectives like this month's would be amazing.

dont get me wrong, this month's iso was a great surprise from Kabam but it simply isnt enough. it may seem like a lot of iso but it drained out very quickly for me.
    Faseeh said:

I it is literally the only thing holding me back from taking 7 champions to 6r2 and 5r5.

You'd get bored of the game so quick trust me if you could do that
    thats cap. im addicted and theres no way out for me. plus it would make me more engaged in the game if i was able to finally play with the champs Ive struggled to level up for months.
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

I it is literally the only thing holding me back from taking 7 champions to 6r2 and 5r5.

You'd get bored of the game so quick trust me if you could do that
    thats cap. im addicted and theres no way out for me. plus it would make me more engaged in the game if i was able to finally play with the champs Ive struggled to level up for months.
    You'd complete all content within a month or something though
    i already have all content completed lmao. just need to get exploration done for abyss and act six but im in no rush
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

ISO-8 is such a hard resource to accumulate for players that do not whale out on cavs or grind arena 24/7. 6 stars and 5 stars need so much iso to level up and it is literally the only thing holding me back from taking 7 champions to 6r2 and 5r5. not catalysts or gold but ISO. 4,5 and 6 star dupes give barely any iso; its enough to level up a 6 star less than 10 levels. I propose that the amount of iso that we get from dupes of 5 and 6 stars is doubled, or just get rid of iso completely because it serves no purpose other than slowing down the process of rank ups.

Who in their right mind would disagree to this? I'm having the same issue, I have all other resources besides iso. The game has improved and is developing so much that the ISO world in the game needs an update. There might be several ways to address this but all I'm saying or how I'm taking this post is the ISO World of MCOC needs an update or revamp.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Duping a 5* and 6* shouldn't give the same iso as duping 4*. Getting ISO is such a pain
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I do agree 5 and 6 star champs should give more iso.
    HOWEVER!
    You cannot complain about the lack of a resource if you do not do the content that provides the resource most.
    It would be like complaining about the lack of t2a when you don`t even do anything beyond map 2 in aq. You do not do the content so you do not get the resources in the amounts you need for smooth progression.

I don`t complain about the lack of t5cc in the game, because I choose not to do anything beyond map 5 in aq, and 1 bg in war. So I will get them much more slowely.

Even just a couple of milestones can get you just enough iso to not feel you lack the resource.

I do agree 5 and 6 star champs should give more iso.
    HOWEVER!
    You cannot complain about the lack of a resource if you do not do the content that provides the resource most.
    It would be like complaining about the lack of t2a when you don`t even do anything beyond map 2 in aq. You do not do the content so you do not get the resources in the amounts you need for smooth progression.

I don`t complain about the lack of t5cc in the game, because I choose not to do anything beyond map 5 in aq, and 1 bg in war. So I will get them much more slowely.

Even just a couple of milestones can get you just enough iso to not feel you lack the resource.

when did i say that I do not do the content for iso? I do grind arena pretty much everyday but i dont make it my life. The iso I get simply isnt enough for my needs. premium hero crystal shards is not going to cut it for levelling up 6 stars. Please provide me with more ways of getting iso because I really need it.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

I am very ashamed to attend your so called TED talk. It's a good idea to increase the iso we get from duping 5 stars and 6 stars, but removing them from the game? Really? What you are gonna beg for next? Remove T1A? Then? Remove T2A? Then? Remove T4CC? Then? Remove the whole game from play store?
    GG?
    A bit overdramatic but why not remove play store itself? The download times take soooo long and games take up too much storage.
    Heavily agreed, why not remove mobile phones from world cause they are addictive . Or wait a minute, why don't remove the whole universe?
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

I am very ashamed to attend your so called TED talk. It's a good idea to increase the iso we get from duping 5 stars and 6 stars, but removing them from the game? Really? What you are gonna beg for next? Remove T1A? Then? Remove T2A? Then? Remove T4CC? Then? Remove the whole game from play store?
    GG?
    A bit overdramatic but why not remove play store itself? The download times take soooo long and games take up too much storage.
    Heavily agreed, why not remove mobile phones from world cause they are addictive . Or wait a minute, why don't remove the whole universe?
    Yeah, that would be so cool, I'll get to meet all of my favourite champs in the battlerealm

WAIT

Let me take my phone

GG?
    WOW THANKS FOR GIVING ME MORE TOPICS TO BEG ABOUT. MORE TED TALKS COMING YOUR WAY
    REMOVE ISO OR GIVE EVERYONE ISO. (am i doing it right guys?)
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★

REMOVE ISO OR GIVE EVERYONE ISO. (am i doing it right guys?)

How about EARN ISO?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★

ISO-8 is such a hard resource to accumulate for players

This is wrong.
    As well as gold, is one of the easiest to farm and obtain

This is wrong.
    well would you enlighten me please? you cant just say it is the easiest to farm and obtain without providing me with ways to farm iso. dont just say im wrong without providing evidence to back up your statements.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

This is wrong.
    well would you enlighten me please? you cant just say it is the easiest to farm and obtain without providing me with ways to farm iso. dont just say im wrong without providing evidence to back up your statements.
    Of course. Arena, lower eq difficulties, doing some specific chapters in act 4 which I don't know because I never face ISO issues. If you are expecting something for nothing, I am afraid it will be very difficult.
    Pulyaman said:

This is wrong.
    Of course. Arena, lower eq difficulties, doing some specific chapters in act 4 which I don't know because I never face ISO issues. If you are expecting something for nothing, I am afraid it will be very difficult.
    never said i was expecting something for nothing. Ive clearly stated that i grind arena almost on a daily basis, i do completion for all eq difficulties and I grind out 4.3.6 whenever i have spare energy. However, all of these sources of iso give out a max of t4 iso usually with the occasional t5 iso. Such types of iso just doesnt cut it when ranking up 5 and 6 stars to the max level.
    I am also very curious where you are in the game. Personally I am at the r5 5* and r2 6* level (with 1 r3) and I always seem to have 1000+ bricks in my inventory. Sell all the generics all the time and everything tier 1-3 pretty much class wise. I do about an hour of arena a day thou.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

This is wrong.
    never said i was expecting something for nothing. Ive clearly stated that i grind arena almost on a daily basis, i do completion for all eq difficulties and I grind out 4.3.6 whenever i have spare energy. However, all of these sources of iso give out a max of t4 iso usually with the occasional t5 iso. Such types of iso just doesnt cut it when ranking up 5 and 6 stars to the max level.
    Then you must be ranking up champs left and right. I don't know how it is possible.

I am also very curious where you are in the game. Personally I am at the r5 5* and r2 6* level (with 1 r3) and I always seem to have 1000+ bricks in my inventory. Sell all the generics all the time and everything tier 1-3 pretty much class wise. I do about an hour of arena a day thou.

im TB, abyss initial completion done. pretty much everything completed but still got some stuff to explore. im able to have my second r3 but cant rank anyone due to lack of iso. i play an hour or two sometimes of arena daily too but i never have iso in my stash....
    Do you also still rank 3 stars and such? Do you only rank the champions you actually want to use or about everyone that could go up?
    I must admit I am not a very huge rank up person. My rating is about 1.45m and I basically only level up during the level up event. and only to get the milestones. Sometimes a little more if I am planning on using a certain champion.

It would, ofcourse, also depend on how many 6 stars you have to rank up, since they consume the most iso. I only have 30 6* champs in total, of which only 5 are at r2 or higher. Because I pull far better 5 stars still than 6 stars.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★