**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stun reflected...still happening

So whats going on here Kabam? Last week I noticed a lot of people still getting stunned even though they had romance synergy...didn't happen to me though. Today, during my second run at the event, my CMM is constantly getting stunned!!¿¿¿???

Didn't happen on my first run, on the A side...now I'm getting it on the B side. I'm using the same team btw.

Soooooo.....when is this gonna get fixed?....for real though this time.

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @Darth_Stewie , could you please let us know which particular node this was on?
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    What worked last week for me didn't work this week, just tried it now, had mojo on my team mojo wasnt stun reflected but other team members were, went to last week quest and try it out same thing, yet the exact same team worked for weak 1 when it came out.
    Sigh...... Energy wasted
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi @Darth_Stewie , could you please let us know which particular node this was on?

On Epic level. Against both Punisher 2099 and Red Hulk. I was using Mojo synergy.

I went back in, using LC SH synergy, and this time there were no problems.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

I had it against heroic chapter 2 deadpool boss using spider gwen and spidey romance synergy then checked his node after i finished and was saying about indestructible which was from a previous year
    Kabam Boo said:

IT STILL ISNT FIXED!!! I went into Legendary level and played those same nodes. This time Pun 2099 was fixed but the Red Hulk node wasn't.

So, of course, I decided to get out of the event before I wasted anymore of my resources...
    Btw... I love how someone Disagreed with my initial post....clearly just being a troll
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Yup stun reflected again. For me on geroic difficulty, 2nd quest of 2nd chapter, deadpool node. Using AA anf Psylock synergy.
  • PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    Come on 3rd week in a row, seriously this along with the otje problems is this game is appalling, just remove the synergy barrier cos i keep wasting energy trying to figure what will work