**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tier 1 Alpha Shortage

2»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Drew_D23 said:

TyEdge said:

Guessing you’ve got a fair number of 5/65s if you’ve beaten 6.4. Don’t rank champs unless they’re eventually going to rank 5. There’s minimal upside to doing someone to rank 3. You get some arena points at a cost of 10 alphas. Make sure you’ve got a first clear on all the variants too. Lots of rankup gems to be had.

I don't play much arena so I only rank up champs that I plan on bringing to r5 eventually, but I see your point
    I’ve used the level up event to throttle my progress and avoid shortages. If you’re working on 1-2 high rank champs and 1-2 lower rank champs you’ll balance iso use, catalyst use, and still make meaningful roster progress.

I’ve been dealing with a ridiculous catalyst surplus, but that has come from the gifting event and me clearing a TON of content (6.3, 6.4, 7.1 and v6, plus 100% v5) in the last 60 days.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    15 T1A in inventory.
    14 T1A in overflow.

19 T4B in inventory.
    20 T4B in overflow.

🙃
  • PascalGambitPascalGambit Posts: 47
    edited February 2021

I’ve had to resort to the 2,000 shard solo crystals because they have a chance at t1a

This has also what I'm doing but so far it's been a futile exercise. I've opened close to a couple hundred now but no T1A as of yet.

Also, I wish/hope Kabam increase the amount we can hold in our inventory in the near future.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Running T1A arena now. 200k points to final 3rd T1A. ;)
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I've stopped doing the T1A arena, I haven't brought any in months, T4B is my shortage at the moment.

We've gone through this countless times. I've broke down exact numbers of T1A you can get countless times on the forum. It's like 28+ per month.. you cannot have an infinite supply of everything. If they give us more T1A, T4B / T4CC becomes the next issue for us to moan about.

Yes, it'd be amazing if we can rank everyone immediately, but you can get the resources if you look and try get them.

Waiting for that dislike button to get spammed..

Yes.. And if they have all the resources, people start to moan about ISO.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I don't feel shortage but some times it's kind of irritating tho. I rank up champs I want to and almost never goed on dry mode. But sometimes when I had to do 2 or 3 champs at once in short time then it's becomes annoying.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Maybe a compromise could be to increase the T1A storage to a min 20.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

I've stopped doing the T1A arena, I haven't brought any in months, T4B is my shortage at the moment.

We've gone through this countless times. I've broke down exact numbers of T1A you can get countless times on the forum. It's like 28+ per month.. you cannot have an infinite supply of everything. If they give us more T1A, T4B / T4CC becomes the next issue for us to moan about.

Yes, it'd be amazing if we can rank everyone immediately, but you can get the resources if you look and try get them.

Waiting for that dislike button to get spammed..

Yes.. And if they have all the resources, people start to moan about ISO.
    But..but.. I will need iso to accomadate my 50+ rank ups a month.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

I’ve used the level up event to throttle my progress and avoid shortages. If you’re working on 1-2 high rank champs and 1-2 lower rank champs you’ll balance iso use, catalyst use, and still make meaningful roster progress.

I’ve been dealing with a ridiculous catalyst surplus, but that has come from the gifting event and me clearing a TON of content (6.3, 6.4, 7.1 and v6, plus 100% v5) in the last 60 days.

Dude, I hear you. Completion on Act 6 and Abyss.
    100% v5, v6 and almost 100% 7.1.

I have more T5B than I can clear because for every 1 you get... you need double... triple... or more of everything else, since they're only consumed on a 6* rank up or 5*r5.

This is taking into account Thronebreaker daily drops of sometimes a full T2A to help cut the difference.

It's a double edged sword that you can get a full T5B on a path in 7.1.

• Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    T1 alpha is the hardest resource to get after t5cc, is ridiculous, i have plenty of t5bc, t2 alphas, etc