**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any hope for become uncollected

Can I do act 5 with this heroes

If I can , with which heroes

Tips would be appreciated

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Your heroes are pretty good, but they do need more upgrading in order to do it properly.
    Also, could you share your mastery build. It could be me, but 4361 on a maxed domino seems somewhat low.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

Your heroes are pretty good, but they do need more upgrading in order to do it properly.
    Also, could you share your mastery build. It could be me, but 4361 on a maxed domino seems somewhat low.

No need to say that I messed up with my mastery
    But don't know how to fix it , plus I saved ~ 1000 units for act 5 and don't want to spend so much for mastery
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Your top 5 4 stars are solid and also 5 star human torch is awesome. Focus on them. Also try to awaken cap and blade.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

No need to say that I messed up with my mastery
    But don't know how to fix it , plus I saved ~ 1000 units for act 5 and don't want to spend so much for mastery
    This build is horrible. You have to unlock and max out cruelty,precision, block proficiency and perfect block chance. Take out points from strength and health mastery.
    Look at it this way. you might have 1k units now. But you will spend a huge amount of them just to clear the content (1k is not enough for 5.2 if you have never done it before, with your current roster and I assume you skill)
    mastery cores are the single best investment of units you can make.
    Because you get to keep them. They will always have value (most masteries anyway)
    And ALL content will become a lot easier.

I will make a simple build for you with the amount of points you can currently spend and will sent them to this post in a minute

This is a very basic build of masteries that will always be usefull to you. It will leave you with 1 spare point which you can put where you want.
    With this build you will be able to do 5.2 and act 4 exploration.
    It will cost you 11 green cores thou. However. I assume you have not done the classic versions of the Variant quests? You can get 4 cores from just completing 4 of those. Skip the first and last of the versions you can choose from, and check the completion rewards. That will leave you with 7 cores to purchase. Which is 135x7= 945 units.
    It is very very much worth it. And you will notice it right away.
    And you will thank us for months if not years to come.
    This is the most cost efficient build I could make for you right now. Good luck!
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★

This is a very basic build of masteries that will always be usefull to you. It will leave you with 1 spare point which you can put where you want.
    With this build you will be able to do 5.2 and act 4 exploration.
    It will cost you 11 green cores thou. However. I assume you have not done the classic versions of the Variant quests? You can get 4 cores from just completing 4 of those. Skip the first and last of the versions you can choose from, and check the completion rewards. That will leave you with 7 cores to purchase. Which is 135x7= 945 units.
    It is very very much worth it. And you will notice it right away.
    And you will thank us for months if not years to come.
    This is the most cost efficient build I could make for you right now. Good luck!

Thanks a lot
    Don`t mind the Unlock cost that is shows. I forgot to lock certain masteries from my own previous test build.