**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kingpin AI change vs Ghost

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
So I was finishing up the dregs of my V6 Exploration because I just pulled mags. I was only my second to last path (both of my last 2 paths are on the right side) and so, I fought the Kingpin just to see how hard he was to fight after his buff. I learned that for some reason his AI was changed so he will actually HEAVY GHOST while she's phasing. If you don't respond quick enough he'll either catch you with the heavy or you may react and try to medium him because that's just human nature. So pro tip: only phase 1 of Kingpin's hits with Ghost when you fight him.

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    His AI is similar to Mysterio's now, where he will try to Heavy Attack any chance that he can.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Works fine for me.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Yeah I noticed this as well but I thought I was just unlucky since it was when v6 just came out on heavy hitter, I agree just phase 1 hit
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yup same thing happened to me. i think its also the nodes since all the champs on the path did that
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    If you went for the path which also have heavy hitter then the AI on that path will try to do more heavy due to the benefit gained
    In that case that is the reason you see opponents doing 1 hit then heavy as oppose to their usual combo
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    Kingpin did that before the buff on that path.
    I did it early January. Had to use someone else cause he got me a few times with ghost