**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Maybe the big bad is an evil baby groot from an alternate reality 🤷‍♂️
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    First time posting here. But Wandavision is getting interesting...so I just had to...
    Things that interest me in episode 5 are...
    1. Wanda seems to have no power over her kids. (same with vision.)
    2. Was it really Wanda that went out of the field and confronted rambaeau and hayward?
    3. xmen QS...that was a nice surprise.
    4. finally Vision waking up and knowing that this is all fabricated.
    5. Who is in-control?!
    6. Who will could be the villain here?

What interest you guys from the last episode?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I gotta say, I loved this last episode, but the writing with Hayward is just god-awful. His entire character is such a cliche and everything he says and how he acts is just so predictable. To me, he’s the worst part of the show.
    Agnes, obviously, is the best
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Is it possible that Wanda opened multiverses in Wandavision and this ends with her in a never ending nightmare wherein the upcoming spiderman movie shows the full effects of her opened multiverses...and that dr strange in his movie would try to go into wanda's subconcious to save her and undo the multiverses she opened?
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

Is it possible that Wanda opened multiverses in Wandavision and this ends with her in a never ending nightmare wherein the upcoming spiderman movie shows the full effects of her opened multiverses...and that dr strange in his movie would try to go into wanda's subconcious to save her and undo the multiverses she opened?
    This is a good theory. Never thought of it that way, but this would be a great way to leade into Dr Strange 2 like Wanda Vision is supposed too.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

When you realize there’s less than 24 hours left until the next episode of WandaVision:

omg im so excited for the next episode. this show went from 0 to 100 real quick
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    It’s been a week! Where has the time gone?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

somewhere in the void. You got any theories for us on this Theory Thursday, o wise one?

somewhere in the void. You got any theories for us on this Theory Thursday, o wise one?
    Not really, but I’m expecting everyone’s theories over the past week to be wrong
    I’m interested to see whether Monica’s powers are going to appear this episode. And some Quicksilver explanation. End of act 2, should be some large reveals
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Curious how a certain somebody showed up at the end of last week's episode, is Wanda the MCU's Gollum, could we get further evidence of someone pulling the strings off camera, and who is the friend of Monica Rambeau?

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Maybe next episode is the Halloween one. Kids are growing too fast and this would be the episode for the kids to go tricker treating.

Based off the trailer I think this is the episode where Agnus “wakes up”. Notice in the trailer Vision “purifies” her of Wanda’s spell. However she doesn’t feel worried or trapped instead she makes a joke about Visions death. So maybe she wants control and this is the episode where she gets ~some~ control.

Don’t know where X-Man QS is going with this show but as long as an 80’s song plays in slow-mo it doesn’t matter to me.

This is just a theory, a film theory!

Maybe next episode is the Halloween one. Kids are growing too fast and this would be the episode for the kids to go tricker treating.

Based off the trailer I think this is the episode where Agnus “wakes up”. Notice in the trailer Vision “purifies” her of Wanda’s spell. However she doesn’t feel worried or trapped instead she makes a joke about Visions death. So maybe she wants control and this is the episode where she gets ~some~ control.

Don’t know where X-Man QS is going with this show but as long as an 80’s song plays in slow-mo it doesn’t matter to me.

This is just a theory, a film theory!

The next episode is the 90s Halloween episode

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

Can’t believe I’m making this again, but be careful. Because the entire script for episode 6 has been leaked online.

fix your security marvel, please

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

Can’t believe I’m making this again, but be careful. Because the entire script for episode 6 has been leaked online.

Ah well, at least it’s only ~9 hours this time. Not too bad to avoid.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

You’ve got to be kidding me. The last leak ruined episode 5 for me.
    Crcrcrc said:

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

It’s not a video leak this time. Just text. A benefit though is it has the “previously on WandaVision” segment at the beginning so you can scroll away
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

It’s not a video leak this time. Just text. A benefit though is it has the “previously on WandaVision” segment at the beginning so you can scroll away
    Yeah but last time some **** posted a leak summary on here and I saw it before it was deleted.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

Yeah but last time some **** posted a leak summary on here and I saw it before it was deleted.
    ah that’s right

I was asleep at the time
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Theory time: Tomorrow, the end of act 2 of Wandavision, we will get a huge hint to Mephisto. I have a feeling Agnes is involved.

Theory time: Tomorrow, the end of act 2 of Wandavision, we will get a huge hint to Mephisto. I have a feeling Agnes is involved.
    I’d really like to see Nightmare instead of Mephisto. So tired of Mephisto.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

We haven't even gotten Mephisto yet and you're already tired of him😿

It’s just “Mephisto this, Mephisto that” in every single theory. I’d love to Nightmare be the bad guy, he’s super cool.
  • Theory time: Tomorrow, the end of act 2 of Wandavision, we will get a huge hint to Mephisto. I have a feeling Agnes is involved.
    It’s just “Mephisto this, Mephisto that” in every single theory. I’d love to Nightmare be the bad guy, he’s super cool.
    I swear I heard nightmare might make an appearance in doctors strange 2. But that was way before wandavision came out.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Well, if we are wishing, since there are multiverses, why not Mephisto, Nightmare, and Dormammu as well as multiple Sorcerors Supreme?

Now that would be fun.

Dr. Zola
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna set my alarm early so I can watch it first thing lol. I love having something to look forward to on the weekends. Hypeeee
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

BEWARE, YET AGAIN

Yes, last leak ruined the big moment of episode 5 for me since I already knew what to expect. Atleast I haven't seen anything yet for episode 6 but I hope nothing else get's leaked to ruin a big moment in the series.