**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do they forgot to add more difficulties in Lunar SQ ?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
Seem like the dificulty and rewards are for someone who just installed the game.

Are they going to add something later ?

We have 2 major even in this month Valentine's Day and Chinese New year but rewards are so underwhelming

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    No it's intended. Rewards are okay but mainly because of the units. I personally feel that they could have atleast made the gifting red envelopes gift the greater crystal instead of the regular one.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Yup unita are quite good in number. 26 units per quest, and total 6 quests. It is awfully long though!
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Not even worth my phone battery on auto fight. What a waste of a event
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Not people complaining about the minimal effort needed to get good rewards...

So the opportunity to earn 156 units by auto fighting is not worth your phone battery huh?
    LOL
    The opportunity which won’t happen. Yeah thanks opened all my envelopes this morning not 1 unit.

So yeah I’ll prefer to use my energy on finishing 100% act 6 thanks.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

So the opportunity to earn 156 units by auto fighting is not worth your phone battery huh?
    LOL
    The opportunity which won’t happen. Yeah thanks opened all my envelopes this morning not 1 unit.

Huh, I’ve gotten 230 units from this event, and I haven’t even done chapter 2. The lessers don’t give units. There are 244 guaranteed units in this event. Worth it to me.

No idea what your comment means buddy sorry.

But I would prefer a Legendary difficultly to actually earn some rewards. Not this wasted event
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

LOL

The units are part of the rewards for doing the quest, and totally unrelated to the envelopes

But I would prefer a Legendary difficultly to actually earn some rewards. Not this wasted event
    Wdym? How is this event "wasted"?

LOL

The units are part of the rewards for doing the quest, and totally unrelated to the envelopes
    Greater envelopes can drop 88 and 188 units.
    Crcrcrc said:

LOL

Greater envelopes can drop 88 and 188 units.
    I was talking about the units u can get from the Lunar EQ itself by completing and exploring the quests, not the units u can get from the envelopes.
    Envelopes are RNG but the completion and exploration rewards have guaranteed units

LOL

Ohh just seen those..... and nope those are not worth it. Those rewards was good when I started playing 4 years ago.

Now they need to put some effort in and create higher difficulty.

LOL

Ohh just seen those..... and nope those are not worth it. Those rewards was good when I started playing 4 years ago.

For an extra SQ? Why? For what reason?

Yeah, I'm sure you could've snagged 5* shards as easily as you can in this event 4 years ago...

LOL

Fair play, I'm scrounging for units currently and those units are a godsend for me personally
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I have 0 units.
    I'm (slowly) closing in on v6 100%. I'd like to have a small stash of units incase I mess up somewhere.
    Therefore I'm very happy for the extra units that I can autofight because I doubt I'll have time this month to do all the lower difficulties in the EQ. I'll be happy if I just get completion on UC/Cav.
    edited February 2021

LOL

Do you even hear yourself? This is free units for basically no effort. You could just not complain and enjoy it. It only lasts 2 weeks.

LOL

Yeah, I'm sure you could've snagged 5* shards as easily as you can in this event 4 years ago...
    What 5* shards?

LOL

What 5* shards?
    From the GRE?

LOL

What 5* shards?
    The envelopes that are too easy to get and a waste of time can give 5* shards or units.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

They meant “oh look! The community managed to complain about free units that require no effort!”
    This event is great.

This community can complain about anything.
    Sorry for actually wanting content to play not sit on auto fight.

Guess you love brain dead stuff. Power to you buddy love watching your auto fight.
    Sorry I enjoy spending 10 minutes to fly through a quest for 5* shards and units. But you do you.
    Yeah loads of 5* shards there buddy 😂🤣😂🤣 put something good on tv when you are auto fighting.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

They meant “oh look! The community managed to complain about free units that require no effort!”
    This event is great.

Guess you love brain dead stuff. Power to you buddy love watching your auto fight.
    Sorry I enjoy spending 10 minutes to fly through a quest for 5* shards and units. But you do you.
    Yeah loads of 5* shards there buddy 😂🤣😂🤣 put something good on tv when you are auto fighting.
    The maximum possible if you’re lucky from this event is somewhere near 4,000 shards. Worth 10 minutes.
    Crcrcrc said:

LOL

What 5* shards?
    The envelopes that are too easy to get and a waste of time can give 5* shards or units.
    Ohhh right.... any meaningful amounts? Or just 8? Or 88.

And still won’t play through auto fight on a wasted and outdated even. I don’t play this game to just auto fight, I play it to you know play the game.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

This event is great.

The maximum possible if you’re lucky from this event is somewhere near 4,000 shards. Worth 10 minutes.
    Show me your 4K shards mate?
    The real reason, at least from my understanding, why the difficulty is so low (or why this event is done yearly) is because of the Chinese player base. As you might've known, the Chinese player base gets special offers/rewards occasionally, but they're usually just things we might consider trivial, such as a free revive here and a free PHC there. This event probably was just originally intended for the Chinese player base only, hence the lower-than-normal base rewards (not counting the Greater Red Envelopes) and the easy fights. Kabam probably thought it was a fun little event to introduce to the non-Chinese player bases, and thus is how we got this event.

Crcrcrc said:

LOL

What 5* shards?

And still won’t play through auto fight on a wasted and outdated even. I don’t play this game to just auto fight, I play it to you know play the game.
    The greater ones can give 888. Also, I’m not even autoing it. I’m using it as an opportunity to learn to quake with my 2*

Crcrcrc said:

LOL

What 5* shards?

What would be considered a "meaningful amount"?

For me, it would be an amount that would be enough to offset the effort of the task. I'd say all those units alone would be meaningful when compared to the minimal effort it takes to complete/explore.
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

LOL

What 5* shards?

The greater ones can give 888. Also, I’m not even autoing it. I’m using it as an opportunity to learn to quake with my 2*
    Are they aggressive enough to practice quake?