**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best counters for NF 6.3.2

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have OR so is there anyone else. I was thinking maybe Colossus but idk

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I used Colossus without any synergies for this. Empowered immunity really helps control his power in 2nd phase but block damage is a bit nuts as is with all Nick Furies. So, try and heal up when reviving him.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I used Colossus without any synergies for this. Empowered immunity really helps control his power in 2nd phase but block damage is a bit nuts as is with all Nick Furies. So, try and heal up when reviving him.

ok will and thx
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Solod with Colossus. Def a good matchup for him
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    If you have a ramped up aegon around 200-300 hits, you can hit into his block and play like that. It’ll probably take you a couple revives, but it works
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I did it with domino.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Can't remember the nodes but I think I solod or at least almost solod it with Claire. As I said I can't remember the nodes but I seem to remember being able to push him to a sp2 very easily.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Omega red isn't a good option. Colossus is way better. Did it with my r3. I'm sure even r5 should be able to do it. Just be sure to land your parries. I dit couple sp2s to get perma armur and then sp2 . Does not really matter. Brought in omega red though. If it's your first completion there's a bleed path in the middle. If you're skilled you can do the quest with just these two

Yea bro i two shotted him just with Colossus and thx for the parry tip. That pushed him to sp2's a lot. He only used his sp1 once
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I did it with Claire. she can always keep him at a sp2 and she can remove his fury
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Claire is da best option. I used Havok for my initial run I think
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i used sunny for this fight. pretty straight forward, i just did full combos and sp1s which pushes him to sp2 easily