**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suicide rank up

Dkcody42Dkcody42 Posts: 209 ★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Do you think Guillotine 2099 awakened or Guardian max sig is better with full suicides?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Guillotine 2099
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Guillotine 2099 is a better champ
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    G99
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    G2099
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    G99, have both r5 and guardian at signature x200, i rarely use him
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    G2099
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Honestly depends on what your roster's like and where you're at imo. Guardian offers some more unique utility than G99 imo but if you're roster's not extremely diverse and you need a damage dealer, go with G99.

That being said, if you run OR and Sabretooth with suicides, Guardian any day. Those 3 together absolutely destroy.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I personally like guardian more and he does pretty well with suicides. G2099 does better though because she doesn’t require you to throw as many specials.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    TBH guardian is best also he takes a little bit of damage from billed and poison.
    zeezee57 said:

Etjama said:

Honestly depends on what your roster's like and where you're at imo. Guardian offers some more unique utility than G99 imo but if you're roster's not extremely diverse and you need a damage dealer, go with G99.

That being said, if you run OR and Sabretooth with suicides, Guardian any day. Those 3 together absolutely destroy.

Another great add to that team is wolvy, Guardian synergy with him making your first 3 blocks perfect extends the parry stun letting omega place more spores. I don't run ST much so I love having that synergy.
    Sabretooth had the same perfect block synergy with Guardian as Wolvie. That's why it's so great.
    Dkcody42 said:

Yes, I do run Omega Red with Sabretooth very often.

Then go Guardian without question imo.