**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best counters for NF 6.3.2

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I don't have OR so is there anyone else. I was thinking maybe Colossus but idk

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    I used Colossus without any synergies for this. Empowered immunity really helps control his power in 2nd phase but block damage is a bit nuts as is with all Nick Furies. So, try and heal up when reviving him.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

I used Colossus without any synergies for this. Empowered immunity really helps control his power in 2nd phase but block damage is a bit nuts as is with all Nick Furies. So, try and heal up when reviving him.

ok will and thx
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Solod with Colossus. Def a good matchup for him
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    If you have a ramped up aegon around 200-300 hits, you can hit into his block and play like that. It’ll probably take you a couple revives, but it works
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I did it with domino.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Can't remember the nodes but I think I solod or at least almost solod it with Claire. As I said I can't remember the nodes but I seem to remember being able to push him to a sp2 very easily.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Omega red isn't a good option. Colossus is way better. Did it with my r3. I'm sure even r5 should be able to do it. Just be sure to land your parries. I dit couple sp2s to get perma armur and then sp2 . Does not really matter. Brought in omega red though. If it's your first completion there's a bleed path in the middle. If you're skilled you can do the quest with just these two

Yea bro i two shotted him just with Colossus and thx for the parry tip. That pushed him to sp2's a lot. He only used his sp1 once
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I did it with Claire. she can always keep him at a sp2 and she can remove his fury
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Claire is da best option. I used Havok for my initial run I think
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    i used sunny for this fight. pretty straight forward, i just did full combos and sp1s which pushes him to sp2 easily