**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think it’s the most well rounded champ of each class?

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

SWORD78 said:

Skill Ronin
    Tech Mysterio
    Mutant Iceman or Emma Frost
    Mystic Dragon Man
    Science Cap IW
    Cosmic Proxima

Proxima is a bad cosmic champ. She dies not have the armour breaks that is the trademark if the cosmic class. She's better suited to be a mutant as per her kit rather than a cosmic
    Then is Dragon Man a bad mystic
    Dragon man is a bad Mystic for a recently released champion but a good champ overall. He does not have any way to interact with buffs. Kinda like mordo who also cannot do anything to your buffs. He is a robot which is typically a tech thing.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Mutant :- Colossus
    Mystic :- Ghost rider
    Skill :- Blade
    Cosmic:- Venom
    Science:- Void
    Tech :- G2099
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Ghost Rider most well rounded champ..? Hmmmmm

Don’t forget he can get a pretty potent fury
    gotta love 2k crits. anything higher and the game would break. i doubt anyone has a more potent fury in the mystic class cough doom cough
    Increases his attack by 2700 that’s not bad at all. I also said well rounded not the strongest. Ghost rider can basically do everything that doom can, just a little slower. Regen, power drain, bleed , fate seal, bleed immunity , incinerate immunity. He has ways to increase his damage and duration of his damage for long periods of time.

Don’t forget that doom was compared to Diablo
    Once upon a time.
    you literally just contradicted himself. Ghost Rider does what doom does in your opinion, which is completely false btw , but slower which gives you more time to make an error. I dont see ghost rider completely dominating matchups and controlling what his opposition does like doom and neither do i see the big incinerate damage and reliable power control. also what exactly are you trying to prove by saying doom was compared to diablo? just sit down boi.
    What are you talking about ? How did I contradict myself when there is not a urgent no to contradict LOL ! Your logic kills me sometimes. If anything you are contradicting yourself saying ghost rider does everything doom does but slower. I’m saying they have similar kits. Ghost rider has some pretty solid power control, also works very well with MD. Ghost rider has a fate seal which is also really nice.

My point is ghost riders rotation was very tricky to master once upon a time. If they give him a value update , he becomes a top tier champ again.
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

gotta love 2k crits. anything higher and the game would break. i doubt anyone has a more potent fury in the mystic class cough doom cough
    Increases his attack by 2700 that’s not bad at all. I also said well rounded not the strongest. Ghost rider can basically do everything that doom can, just a little slower. Regen, power drain, bleed , fate seal, bleed immunity , incinerate immunity. He has ways to increase his damage and duration of his damage for long periods of time.

Once upon a time.
    you literally just contradicted himself. Ghost Rider does what doom does in your opinion, which is completely false btw , but slower which gives you more time to make an error. I dont see ghost rider completely dominating matchups and controlling what his opposition does like doom and neither do i see the big incinerate damage and reliable power control. also what exactly are you trying to prove by saying doom was compared to diablo? just sit down boi.
    I have no idea why yo guys are arguing, its a personal preference as to who is the most well rounded champ. Not everyone needs to agree with everyone.
    Exactly,
    People feel this forum is to constantly argue , when it’s just a discussion really. I honestly don’t know how the forums became so combative
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

SWORD78 said:

Skill Ronin
    Tech Mysterio
    Mystic Dragon Man
    Science Cap IW
    Cosmic Proxima

Proxima is a bad cosmic champ. She dies not have the armour breaks that is the trademark if the cosmic class. She's better suited to be a mutant as per her kit rather than a cosmic
    Dragon man is a bad Mystic for a recently released champion but a good champ overall. He does not have any way to interact with buffs. Kinda like mordo who also cannot do anything to your buffs. He is a robot which is typically a tech thing.
    He does interact with buffs, per se. His sig ability reduces their effectiveness, and he has an ineptitude on his special 1. Mordo like to keep buffs up so you can do more damage with his Soul Barb. Mordo punishes the opponent for having lots of buffs, and Dragon Man makes them shorter and less effective.

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

SWORD78 said:

Skill Ronin
    Tech Mysterio
    Mystic Dragon Man
    Science Cap IW
    Cosmic Proxima

He does interact with buffs, per se. His sig ability reduces their effectiveness, and he has an ineptitude on his special 1. Mordo like to keep buffs up so you can do more damage with his Soul Barb. Mordo punishes the opponent for having lots of buffs, and Dragon Man makes them shorter and less effective.
    I like Dragonman, the ineptitude only really helps reduce the potency of armor ups , fury’s , and cruelty buffs. From his sig I like the power gain and armor up = attack increase.

I still think he is a good mystic, just wish he has a way to interact with opponents buffs more
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

HI_guys said:

SWORD78 said:

Skill Ronin
    Tech Mysterio
    Mystic Dragon Man
    Science Cap IW
    Cosmic Proxima

If that is the case every champion with petrify is a part Mystic since the reduce the effectiveness of power gain. What I meant was mystics have stagger and nullify which are the usual ways we interact with buffs. Mordo also reduces effectiveness of the regen and power gain effects but cannot actually remove them. Both are good champs. Mordo needs some good numbers and dragon is a cool champ. Just odd as a mystic.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I mostly tend to think champs are the best because they're so well rounded. But there are some exceptions

Science: Quake
    Tech: Ghost
    Mutant: Omega Red
    Skill: Nick Fury
    Cosmic: Hyperion (I think Corvus is the best, but Hype's more well rounded imo.)
    Mystic: BWCV (I think Doom is the best, but BWCV's more well rounded.)
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Once upon a time.
    Doom was compared to Diablo. My God, what have the forums been lol

If im doing people that rnt top champs then I would do these guys because they work (not neccecarily the best option) for a lotta stuff.

Science:ibom: Ibom has great sustainability, damage, benefits from poison, unblockable+block damage negation through weakness and good heal negation.
    Tech: sentinel: double immune robot, works for many variants and has uses throughout act 6+7 and some in war. Great for a progressing player with a small roster, and is one of the best champs for the 4* cav eq challenge imo
    Mutant: Emma frost: lotta immunities, damage, evade counter & taunt. She works for a lot and is pretty well rounded.
    Skill:NT: good damage, consistently has incinerate, 50% disorient, and shock on the opponent. Also has taunt, incinerate immunity, and infinite parries. Counters things like freezer burn, evade+autoblock, buffed up+disstrack and more.
    Cosmic: Venom: works for a lotta variants, and can be used for different scenarios throughout content.
    Mystic: Magik: Has an insane control over the fight and has great uses in AW and story. Simple, but strong

Good list,
    I use my Emma frost pretty often , especially for evade counters and immunities. She actually may be the most well rounded character in the game , only thing that is really missing is a power drain.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Once upon a time.
    Doom was compared to Diablo. My God, what have the forums been lol
    Diablo is the hardest hitting mystic . For one fight only LOL.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Well “Rounded” champs

Mystic. : Mojo
    Tech. : Dr Octopus
    Skill. : Kingpin
    Science : Thing or Hulk
    Mutant. : apocalypse

Not sure about a round cosmic
    MikeHock said:

Well “Rounded” champs

Mystic. : Mojo
    Tech. : Dr Octopus
    Skill. : Kingpin
    Science : Thing or Hulk
    Mutant. : apocalypse

Not sure about a round cosmic

Well played.

Cosmic - Angela is pretty round
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    elsa (Lol here comes the disagrees)
    Havok
    Venom

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa , is an amazing character, easily top 5 skill champ.Well designed 100%, if they added an ability to purify debuffs without having a non damaging one on you she would soar to the top. My y like a rage mechanic
    Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa , is an amazing character, easily top 5 skill champ.Well designed 100%, if they added an ability to purify debuffs without having a non damaging one on you she would soar to the top. My y like a rage mechanic
    "Easily top 5 Skill champ." 🤦‍♂️

This is why Elsa is "hated on". People like you overrated her SOOOOOOOOO much.
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa is Hated on , because people like me realize her worth. People like you say stealth is better because he has unstoppable. Elsa is not a domino , Elsa is a very powerful and effective champion. When is the last time you seen some 6* stealth suit gameplay aside from fun
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa is Hated on , because people like me realize her worth. People like you say stealth is better because he has unstoppable. Elsa is not a domino , Elsa is a very powerful and effective champion. When is the last time you seen some 6* stealth suit gameplay aside from fun
    Domino is also a very powerful and effective champ. What do you mean?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Once upon a time.
    this is a joke right? who cares what the champ was considered as in the beginning. apoc is a dud? claire sucks? ghost and quake useless?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Her worth is definitely not top 5 LOL. We have Aegon, Nick, Molegod, Stealth, KM, NT, and maybe KP who are no doubt stronger.

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Her worth is definitely not top 5 LOL. We have Aegon, Nick, Molegod, Stealth, KM, NT, and maybe KP who are no doubt stronger.
    Ronin. 👀
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Y'all Elsa simps really hype up a bang average champ to look so much better than she actually is
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Stealth has unstoppable? Thats news to me.
    Comment sent to the Abyss of Approval post-edit. 😑

Stealthy ignores evade, unstoppable, and miss with better damage while Elsa ignores evade and shrugs non-damaging debuffs. I'm using him a ton in Act 6 explo while I haven't even bothered to R5 or R2 my 5 and 6* Elsas. And non-damaging debuffs aren't even that important to get rid of. I'd rather keep them and have free willpower 90% of the time. And it's not just Stealthy. I can name at least 8 Skill champs that do much more than Elsa. Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, and I'd personally throw Ronin, Kingpin, and Gwenpool in there too to make 11 but though those are flexible.
    Good work guys. How dare he disrespect domino?

Sure, just keep on dreaming man.
    Etjama said:

Sure, just keep on dreaming man.
    We are dreamers together always and forever.