**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do you think it’s the most well rounded champ of each class?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Etjama said:

Good work guys. How dare he disrespect domino?

Sure, just keep on dreaming man.
    You may call him a dreamer, but he's not the only one

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    elsa (Lol here comes the disagrees)
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa , is an amazing character, easily top 5 skill champ.Well designed 100%, if they added an ability to purify debuffs without having a non damaging one on you she would soar to the top. My y like a rage mechanic
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa , is an amazing character, easily top 5 skill champ.Well designed 100%, if they added an ability to purify debuffs without having a non damaging one on you she would soar to the top. My y like a rage mechanic
    "Easily top 5 Skill champ." 🤦‍♂️

This is why Elsa is "hated on". People like you overrated her SOOOOOOOOO much.
    Elsa is Hated on , because people like me realize her worth. People like you say stealth is better because he has unstoppable. Elsa is not a domino , Elsa is a very powerful and effective champion. When is the last time you seen some 6* stealth suit gameplay aside from fun
    Her worth is definitely not top 5 LOL. We have Aegon, Nick, Molegod, Stealth, KM, NT, and maybe KP who are no doubt stronger.
    Give me a break!!! Molegod has good mechanics , I like the unstoppable . But is he better than Elsa? I don’t know , stealth and KM not better than Elsa.

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa is Hated on , because people like me realize her worth. People like you say stealth is better because he has unstoppable. Elsa is not a domino , Elsa is a very powerful and effective champion. When is the last time you seen some 6* stealth suit gameplay aside from fun
    Y'all Elsa simps really hype up a bang average champ to look so much better than she actually is
    Elsa is an above average champ, you understand this. You just want to argue about something. She is a top 5 skill champ.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Her worth is definitely not top 5 LOL. We have Aegon, Nick, Molegod, Stealth, KM, NT, and maybe KP who are no doubt stronger.
    Give me a break!!! Molegod has good mechanics , I like the unstoppable . But is he better than Elsa? I don’t know , stealth and KM not better than Elsa.
    Now he is after molegod. Attack!
    Etjama said:

Comment sent to the Abyss of Approval post-edit. 😑

Stealthy ignores evade, unstoppable, and miss with better damage while Elsa ignores evade and shrugs non-damaging debuffs. I'm using him a ton in Act 6 explo while I haven't even bothered to R5 or R2 my 5 and 6* Elsas. And non-damaging debuffs aren't even that important to get rid of. I'd rather keep them and have free willpower 90% of the time. And it's not just Stealthy. I can name at least 8 Skill champs that do much more than Elsa. Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, and I'd personally throw Ronin, Kingpin, and Gwenpool in there too to make 11 but though those are flexible.

She can shrug off damaging debuffs if she is inflicted with a non damaging one. She can ignore evade , she can also fight stun immune very well, with easy intercepts , and a very simple Damage rotation, not to mention one of the highest crit rates in the games, she also gains a ton of power gain increase when her rounds expires.

You talk the talk I will agree that :

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

Are better champions . You are reaching after that, you really are. Hit monkey is not better than her either.
    edited February 2021

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Ghost Rider most well rounded champ..? Hmmmmm

Don’t forget he can get a pretty potent fury
    gotta love 2k crits. anything higher and the game would break. i doubt anyone has a more potent fury in the mystic class cough doom cough
    Increases his attack by 2700 that’s not bad at all. I also said well rounded not the strongest. Ghost rider can basically do everything that doom can, just a little slower. Regen, power drain, bleed , fate seal, bleed immunity , incinerate immunity. He has ways to increase his damage and duration of his damage for long periods of time.

Don’t forget that doom was compared to Diablo
    Once upon a time.
    this is a joke right? who cares what the champ was considered as in the beginning. apoc is a dud? claire sucks? ghost and quake useless?
    I guess my point was, perception is subjective. Claire , doom, apoc, it was all subjective. Ghost used was a beast back in the days , but now people think he lacks damage, when in fact you get the fury he hits decent.

Ghost rider is still an effective champ and well rounded , I wonder if you do a damage comparison who hits harder between him and Claire.

I do think he needs a value update with the % to proc buffs, he has it with synergies , but should be on his own.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Y'all Elsa simps really hype up a bang average champ to look so much better than she actually is
    Elsa is an above average champ, you understand this. You just want to argue about something. She is a top 5 skill champ.
    Barely makes top 15 skill but go off queen
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Now that is a biggggggggggg exaggeration. Top 7 for me
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Comment sent to the Abyss of Approval post-edit. 😑

Stealthy ignores evade, unstoppable, and miss with better damage while Elsa ignores evade and shrugs non-damaging debuffs. I'm using him a ton in Act 6 explo while I haven't even bothered to R5 or R2 my 5 and 6* Elsas. And non-damaging debuffs aren't even that important to get rid of. I'd rather keep them and have free willpower 90% of the time. And it's not just Stealthy. I can name at least 8 Skill champs that do much more than Elsa. Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, and I'd personally throw Ronin, Kingpin, and Gwenpool in there too to make 11 but though those are flexible.

She can shrug off damaging debuffs if she is inflicted with a non damaging one. She can ignore evade , she can also fight stun immune very well, with easy intercepts , and a very simple Damage rotation, not to mention one of the highest crit rates in the games, she also gains a ton of power gain increase when her rounds expires.

You talk the talk I will agree that :

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

Are better champions . You are reaching after that, you really are. Hit monkey is not better than her either.
    You're not using her for damaging debuffs, even if you can shrug them while you ahev non-damaging ones active. It's not in the least bit practical and it's completely worthless.

Using her on stun immunes to create an opening once every 12 seconds makes no sense when you can just use anyone with better damage to finish the fight quickly or just use someone like KM or Mole Man in the same class that can create an opening on almost every single blocked hit. One opening every 12 seconds isn't helping much against stun immune.

The rest of what you said, "Easy rotation, high crit rate, high power gain" is only talking about damage. And the only champs that I mentioned who have less damage than Elsa have far more than enough utility to not only compensate, but surpass Elsa quite easily.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Meh, #12ish. Which is fine. She is a good champion and not every champ has to be at the very top of their class, they obviously can't be. But the fact that she's SOOO overrated is insane.
    Nick, Aegon, Falcon, mayyybe stealty, Mole god, Kingpin, and monke
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

"mayyybe stealthy" ???

why has stealthy gotten so disrespected recently, he's so good
    Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Meh, #12ish. Which is fine. She is a good champion and not every champ has to be at the very top of their class, they obviously can't be. But the fact that she's SOOO overrated is insane.
    Yeah shes great imo, the red numbers are insane and great utility etc. But saying she barely makes top 15 is actually like saying emma frost barely makes top 20

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Yeah shes great imo, the red numbers are insane and great utility etc. But saying she barely makes top 15 is actually like saying emma frost barely makes top 20

"mayyybe stealthy" ???

well why has elsa gotten such disrespect. And pls tell me your top 15 I need a good laugh. Youll probs put moon night or someone over her. Name everyone better than her plssssssssss I really want a good laugh

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

It's not too far off though tbh. Barely top 10 would be dead on for me:
    Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Then there's this little group of Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, Kingpin, BWDO where I can't 100% decide who goes where. Though I think Elsa is in the bottom half.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

KD? Is that you?
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Then there's this little group of Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, Kingpin, BWDO where I can't 100% decide who goes where. Though I think Elsa is in the bottom half.
    Don't agreee with that list but yeah even people who don't like Elsa know that shes at least top 10. IMO, kilmonger hits like a noodle, so does NT, gwenpool cant compare, neither does Ronin (sorry masterpuff), and BWDO is also worse then elsa imo. But why is Kingpin so low that chunky boi is great

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Don't agreee with that list but yeah even people who don't like Elsa know that shes at least top 10. IMO, kilmonger hits like a noodle, so does NT, gwenpool cant compare, neither does Ronin (sorry masterpuff), and BWDO is also worse then elsa imo. But why is Kingpin so low that chunky boi is great
    Killmonger has 10x utility Elsa has. NT hits decently hard with dupe, Gwenpool has a little utility and decent damage, similar to elsa. Ronin has a little utility and massive damage, and BWDO has almost no utility.
    edited February 2021

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Killmonger has 10x utility Elsa has. NT hits decently hard with dupe, Gwenpool has a little utility and decent damage, similar to elsa. Ronin has a little utility and massive damage, and BWDO has almost no utility.
    agreed except you forget the fact that kilmonger hits like a noodle. NT hits decently with sig 200, and elsa has a decent amount of utility and hits hard

edit: and how does that contribute with your argument that Ronin is better than elsa.
    edited February 2021

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Utility is far more important than damage and Killmonger has much more of it. And he's not a noodle either. He hits pretty hard at max sig. NT has much more utility too and he hits insanely hard at max sig. I agree with BWDO below Elsa but Ronin is just more diverse with better damage and Gwenpool's kind of on the same level as Elsa. Kingpin is great, but he needs a synergy to make his 1 piece of utility reliable. That being said, it's an extremely valuable piece of utility that puts him above Elsa imo.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

"mayyybe stealthy" ???

stares at puff and moot
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    night thrasher hits like a noodle 💀HSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Utility is far more important than damage and Killmonger has much more of it. So does NT and he can hit insanely hard at max sig. I agree with BWDO below Elsa but Ronin is just more diverse and Gwenpool's kind of on the same level. Kingpin is great, but he needs a synergy to make his 1 piece of utility reliable. That being said, it's an extremely valuable piece of utility that puts him above Elsa imo.
    Yes but IMO good utility+great dmg is better than huge utility+noodle arms, and better than dIvErSiTy. Like what even us that ronin argument. Btw gwenpool is kinda out dated imo

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    night thrasher hits like a noodle 💀HSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Im just acting like KD and everone who says elsa's dmg is ok-bad. So if elsas dmg is bad, NT's dmg is horrible.
    edited February 2021
    NT's damage is much higher than Elsa's dude, he just takes a little ramp up...
    https://youtu.be/NF5zbNxwpWM

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Utility is far more important than damage and Killmonger has much more of it. So does NT and he can hit insanely hard at max sig. I agree with BWDO below Elsa but Ronin is just more diverse and Gwenpool's kind of on the same level. Kingpin is great, but he needs a synergy to make his 1 piece of utility reliable. That being said, it's an extremely valuable piece of utility that puts him above Elsa imo.
    Yes but IMO good utility+great dmg is better than huge utility+noodle arms, and better than dIvErSiTy. Like what even us that ronin argument. Btw gwenpool is kinda out dated imo
    There it is again, the Killmonger hits like a noodle argument. Everyone saw Seatin horribly playing a low sig Killmonger and compared it to Cyclops so now they think he's a noodle. A max sig Killmonger hits very hard, not even too far off from Elsa. And his immense utility makes him far more valuable for anyone doing high tier war or exploring Act 6. And Gwenpool has about the same amount of damage, insane AAR, and she can permanently enervate the opponent. She's outshined by the new best Skills but is by no means outdated.
    Some Killmonger gameplay by @Lvernon15 to prove how much of a beast he is.
    https://youtu.be/Bst0ceXcMII
    https://youtu.be/08nrh-lcXr0

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    Havok
    Venom

Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    agreed except you forget the fact that kilmonger hits like a noodle. NT hits decently with sig 200, and elsa has a decent amount of utility and hits hard

edit: and how does that contribute with your argument that Ronin is better than elsa.
    KMs huge utility makes up for it. And sog 200 night thrasher has wayy more utility and damage than Elsa.
    Elsa hits above average and has meh utility.
    Ronin hits for maybe the hardest in the skill class with basic attacks. And his utility is ≈ that of Elsa.
    Also @SaltE_Wenis69 arent you barely cav?