**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Units used 6.4.6

SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Well as title says how much units/revives did you spend on your first Grandmaster run? I want to finish 6.4.6 asap but dont want to run short on units and have to quit out.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161
    I used 3-4 revives on the path and 6 on the grandmaster. Used a combo of red magneto and Aegon for most of the path, and just Aegon for the grandmaster
  • AmnetiesAmneties Posts: 43
    I used a mix of colossus and doom, about 600-700 units for revives and potions. I would go into a quest like 6.1.6 and practice reversed controls on the delirium path before going into 6.4.6, the third phase of grandmaster cost the most for me.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    About 900
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    edited February 2021
    Thanks all. Will farm some more then, and try practice reverse control abit aswell.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I used 2 or 3 revives for the path, and then 4 40% team revives for the GM
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I used at least 50 revives. I was not good at that fight. You can commence making fun of me.

Did you do what I did?
    I refused to watch, read or talk about it till after I did it.

If so, 50 revives is fine. Maybe haha
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Well i do hope i dont need to use that many revives Mike.. For the sake of my wallet lol.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used like 10 on the gm
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I think I used around 600 units (mostly team revives). Glad I don't have to do this every day! Haha
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I’ve blocked it out, but it was probably well over 2000. It went very very badly, still haven’t done a second run of that map, and I’ll finish exploring 625 and 626 before I try the Grandmaster again.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

I used at least 50 revives. I was not good at that fight. You can commence making fun of me.

Dang. About 2,000 units on revives? I used about 800 total for path plus boss
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Around 15 lv1 revives altogether for the path and the boss. No units.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    First
    Run 800
    Last 5 runs around 800 total once you do it he gets way easier the other runs
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    One on the path, none for the first 12%... Over 2k for the rest. I completely sucked. Just wanted it done though and had the units spare.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Maybe a couple on the path, used mags for almost the whole path, then on gm I probably used at least 1600-1800 units overall... took a good long while to get the right feel in the first half of the fight, then once I got the hang of it, it was just little stupid mistakes tripping me up. It was a cool fight, just took some time getting used to.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    About 5 or 6 full revives (combo of L2 revive and 2 x L5 potions).

Second time around was pretty similar which was disappointing.

Both times had aegon around 500 combo.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    laughs in still being in 6.3
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’ve spent too many :(
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Sometimes I forget that you guys play the game too. Are you on the live server? And if so, are you allowed to be in regular alliances?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Sometimes I forget that you guys play the game too. Are you on the live server? And if so, are you allowed to be in regular alliances?
    Yes and yes! I've been a part of a work Alliance in the past (I inherited and led the oldest Alliance in the game at one point), but I much prefer to play with our Players. They never know who I am...
    spooky

what is the oldest alliance in the game?
This discussion has been closed.