**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think it’s the most well rounded champ of each class?

Comments

• HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Let me make something clear. Ronin and Elsa are both not top 7 most likely. They do not have amazing utility and where Elsa outshines Ronin(a little) in utility he makes up for it with damage. They both have their uses, but neither are top tier.

In my opinion, they are both enjoyment champs. Neither will do a ton for you and every piece of utility they have can be done better by someone else. I think Gwenpool(kinda) and BWDO also fall under this umbrella.

Elsa worked pretty well for airwalker for me
    Thats not really much of a feat.
    Ofcourse not. I dont know an auto debuff shrugging champ that does not hit like a noodle(this was 2 months prior) seemed pretty neat to me.
    CapIW with the skill sig maybe (must be max sig for it to be guaranteed though)?
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Cap IW
    Omega Red
    Warlock
    BW CV
    Blade
    Corvus

Edit: well rounded for me is immune, sustainable, decent damage, regen inducing, and can be tanky at times to withstand damage
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Comment sent to the Abyss of Approval post-edit. 😑

Stealthy ignores evade, unstoppable, and miss with better damage while Elsa ignores evade and shrugs non-damaging debuffs. I'm using him a ton in Act 6 explo while I haven't even bothered to R5 or R2 my 5 and 6* Elsas. And non-damaging debuffs aren't even that important to get rid of. I'd rather keep them and have free willpower 90% of the time. And it's not just Stealthy. I can name at least 8 Skill champs that do much more than Elsa. Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, and I'd personally throw Ronin, Kingpin, and Gwenpool in there too to make 11 but though those are flexible.

She can shrug off damaging debuffs if she is inflicted with a non damaging one. She can ignore evade , she can also fight stun immune very well, with easy intercepts , and a very simple Damage rotation, not to mention one of the highest crit rates in the games, she also gains a ton of power gain increase when her rounds expires.

You talk the talk I will agree that :

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

Are better champions . You are reaching after that, you really are. Hit monkey is not better than her either.
    You're not using her for damaging debuffs, even if you can shrug them while you ahev non-damaging ones active. It's not in the least bit practical and it's completely worthless.

Using her on stun immunes to create an opening once every 12 seconds makes no sense when you can just use anyone with better damage to finish the fight quickly or just use someone like KM or Mole Man in the same class that can create an opening on almost every single blocked hit. One opening every 12 seconds isn't helping much against stun immune.

The rest of what you said, "Easy rotation, high crit rate, high power gain" is only talking about damage. And the only champs that I mentioned who have less damage than Elsa have far more than enough utility to not only compensate, but surpass Elsa quite easily.
    That’s not true; I use her all the time for vision AA and Hulkbuster. 12 seconds seems like a lot , but it’s really not just how falcons locked on seemed like a long time , but it’s not. Why bring up KM and Mole man for damage when they both aren’t known damage dealers? Come on.
    She only has a chance to shrug those specific debuffs, those situations are extremely niche, and she's going to take damage anyways. Why use her when there are 50 better options? And what are you on about? The only time I brought up their damage is when their damage was called bad. Which it isn't. I'm not talking about them as damage dealers, but instead utility machines that do much more than Elsa.
    Can Killmonger shrug a debuff off? Can kill monger bypass resistances? Can Killmonger inflict coldsnap or incinerate? Does Killmonger have passive heal block
    Can Elsa prevent Auto-Block as well as evade? Can Elsa tank Sp3s/tank rogue hits? Can Elsa reflect damage? Can Elsa inflict heavy amounts of bleed?

Also yes, Killmonger can purify debuffs if he has Void with him and heals on top of that.

#GamersAgainstElsa

Evade yes, auto block no. Tank hits no. Elsa can do passive damage while bleeding. Killmonger bleeds are hardly as potent as elsas DOT. We aren’t talking synergy partners , just kits.

I give up, I know you aren’t ranking KM over Elsa anytime soon. You can hardly get him to max signature. Half the time he will be on defense. Don’t do this, #Elsatop5
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Stealthy ignores evade, unstoppable, and miss with better damage while Elsa ignores evade and shrugs non-damaging debuffs. I'm using him a ton in Act 6 explo while I haven't even bothered to R5 or R2 my 5 and 6* Elsas. And non-damaging debuffs aren't even that important to get rid of. I'd rather keep them and have free willpower 90% of the time. And it's not just Stealthy. I can name at least 8 Skill champs that do much more than Elsa. Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole Man, Hit Monkey, and I'd personally throw Ronin, Kingpin, and Gwenpool in there too to make 11 but though those are flexible.

She can shrug off damaging debuffs if she is inflicted with a non damaging one. She can ignore evade , she can also fight stun immune very well, with easy intercepts , and a very simple Damage rotation, not to mention one of the highest crit rates in the games, she also gains a ton of power gain increase when her rounds expires.

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

Are better champions . You are reaching after that, you really are. Hit monkey is not better than her either.
    You're not using her for damaging debuffs, even if you can shrug them while you ahev non-damaging ones active. It's not in the least bit practical and it's completely worthless.

Using her on stun immunes to create an opening once every 12 seconds makes no sense when you can just use anyone with better damage to finish the fight quickly or just use someone like KM or Mole Man in the same class that can create an opening on almost every single blocked hit. One opening every 12 seconds isn't helping much against stun immune.

The rest of what you said, "Easy rotation, high crit rate, high power gain" is only talking about damage. And the only champs that I mentioned who have less damage than Elsa have far more than enough utility to not only compensate, but surpass Elsa quite easily.
    That’s not true; I use her all the time for vision AA and Hulkbuster. 12 seconds seems like a lot , but it’s really not just how falcons locked on seemed like a long time , but it’s not. Why bring up KM and Mole man for damage when they both aren’t known damage dealers? Come on.
    She only has a chance to shrug those specific debuffs, those situations are extremely niche, and she's going to take damage anyways. Why use her when there are 50 better options? And what are you on about? The only time I brought up their damage is when their damage was called bad. Which it isn't. I'm not talking about them as damage dealers, but instead utility machines that do much more than Elsa.
    Can Killmonger shrug a debuff off? Can kill monger bypass resistances? Can Killmonger inflict coldsnap or incinerate? Does Killmonger have passive heal block
    Can Elsa prevent Auto-Block as well as evade? Can Elsa tank Sp3s/tank rogue hits? Can Elsa reflect damage? Can Elsa inflict heavy amounts of bleed?

Also yes, Killmonger can purify debuffs if he has Void with him and heals on top of that.

#GamersAgainstElsa

Evade yes, auto block no. Tank hits no. Elsa can do passive damage while bleeding. Killmonger bleeds are hardly as potent as elsas DOT. We aren’t talking synergy partners , just kits.

I give up, I know you aren’t ranking KM over Elsa anytime soon. You can hardly get him to max signature. Half the time he will be on defense. Don’t do this, #Elsatop5
    I actually really like that degen ability, but it has very little use outside of suicide bleeds. Also I have ranked KM over Elsa. At low sig 😬...
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

#GamersAgainstElsa

What is ur top 5 skill? just wondering, cuz Nick, Aegon, and falcon r prob there. Wanna know ur 4th and 5th slot
    imo it goes

1. Aegon
    2. Nick
    3. Falcon
    4. Stealthy
    5. Hit-Monkey
  • Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

#GamersAgainstElsa

What is ur top 5 skill? just wondering, cuz Nick, Aegon, and falcon r prob there. Wanna know ur 4th and 5th slot
    I'd put moleman and kingpin tbh.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    3. Falcon (AAR is powerful as heck)
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

Don’t understand how people think anyone else would take Elsa’s place.

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

Elsa above Stealth HM above elsa. Thats new.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Ghost Rider most well rounded champ..? Hmmmmm

Don’t forget he can get a pretty potent fury
    gotta love 2k crits. anything higher and the game would break. i doubt anyone has a more potent fury in the mystic class cough doom cough
    Increases his attack by 2700 that’s not bad at all. I also said well rounded not the strongest. Ghost rider can basically do everything that doom can, just a little slower. Regen, power drain, bleed , fate seal, bleed immunity , incinerate immunity. He has ways to increase his damage and duration of his damage for long periods of time.

Don’t forget that doom was compared to Diablo
    Once upon a time.
    you literally just contradicted himself. Ghost Rider does what doom does in your opinion, which is completely false btw , but slower which gives you more time to make an error. I dont see ghost rider completely dominating matchups and controlling what his opposition does like doom and neither do i see the big incinerate damage and reliable power control. also what exactly are you trying to prove by saying doom was compared to diablo? just sit down boi.
    What are you talking about ? How did I contradict myself when there is not a urgent no to contradict LOL ! Your logic kills me sometimes. If anything you are contradicting yourself saying ghost rider does everything doom does but slower. I’m saying they have similar kits. Ghost rider has some pretty solid power control, also works very well with MD. Ghost rider has a fate seal which is also really nice.

My point is ghost riders rotation was very tricky to master once upon a time. If they give him a value update , he becomes a top tier champ again.
    are u retareded man? YOU said that ghost rider does everything doom does but slower. i pointed out that this is completely false. They do not have even close to a similar kit. Ghost Rider fights his matchups where Doom completely melts them down. Doom also has some pretty solid power control, even better than Ghost Rider's and works even better with MD because he can even steal power. You literally just said now that Ghost Rider with a value update becomes a top tier champ, but if a champ needs a value update right now how can they be the most well rounded champ at this point in time? come back to the forums and respond when you aint high.
    Thanks .
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

I'm a huge fan of elsa but in no way is she top 5 skill. Shrugging off non damaging debuffs is great and works super well for some nodes and champs. Shrugging of dot is pretty unreliable since you need non damaging debuffs as well. You're never using her for something like biohazard. Ignoring evade is great so I'll give her that. Fighting stun immune and easy intercepts are both eh. Sure they're handy but its not like stun immune is hard and it's on a timer anyway. Simple damage rotation is whatever. I dont really know anyone who has a complicated damage rotation unless you mean like red goblin since knowing which specials to throw when could be considered hard i guess. Crit rate for crit me with your best shot or against high armor champs is alright but not anything special besides for more damage, and power gain is pretty meaningless since it doesnt offer anything special be

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    elsa (Lol here comes the disagrees)
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa , is an amazing character, easily top 5 skill champ.Well designed 100%, if they added an ability to purify debuffs without having a non damaging one on you she would soar to the top. My y like a rage mechanic
    "Easily top 5 Skill champ." 🤦‍♂️

This is why Elsa is "hated on". People like you overrated her SOOOOOOOOO much.
    Elsa is Hated on , because people like me realize her worth. People like you say stealth is better because he has unstoppable. Elsa is not a domino , Elsa is a very powerful and effective champion. When is the last time you seen some 6* stealth suit gameplay aside from fun
    Y'all Elsa simps really hype up a bang average champ to look so much better than she actually is
    Elsa is an above average champ, you understand this. You just want to argue about something. She is a top 5 skill champ.
    Barely makes top 15 skill but go off queen
    Now that is a biggggggggggg exaggeration. Top 7 for me
    Meh, #12ish. Which is fine. She is a good champion and not every champ has to be at the very top of their class, they obviously can't be. But the fact that she's SOOO overrated is insane.
    Yeah shes great imo, the red numbers are insane and great utility etc. But saying she barely makes top 15 is actually like saying emma frost barely makes top 20
    It's not too far off though tbh. Barely top 10 would be dead on for me:
    Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Then there's this little group of Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, Kingpin, BWDO where I can't 100% decide who goes where. Though I think Elsa is in the bottom half.
    Don't agreee with that list but yeah even people who don't like Elsa know that shes at least top 10. IMO, kilmonger hits like a noodle, so does NT, gwenpool cant compare, neither does Ronin (sorry masterpuff), and BWDO is also worse then elsa imo. But why is Kingpin so low that chunky boi is great
    night thrasher hits like a noodle 💀HSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Im just acting like KD and everone who says elsa's dmg is ok-bad. So if elsas dmg is bad, NT's dmg is horrible.
    find somewhere where i said that and we'll talk.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

#GamersAgainstElsa

imo it goes

1. Aegon
    2. Nick
    3. Falcon
    4. Stealthy
    5. Hit-Monkey
    Dude, why was this comment deleted by admins???
    forum jail life sadge

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

#GamersAgainstElsa

imo it goes

1. Aegon
    2. Nick
    3. Falcon
    4. Stealthy
    5. Hit-Monkey
    Dude, why was this comment deleted by admins???
    forum jail life sadge
    Lol
    Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    I struggle to see a world where meh utility and decent damage is better than insane slow and. higher damage

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    I struggle to see a world where meh utility and decent damage is better than insane slow and. higher damage
    Man.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Science - Spider Gwen
    Skill - Mole Man
    Mutant - Colossus
    Tech - Gully 2099
    Cosmic - Venom
    Mystic - CV
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

Some people might argue blade would but I'm not sure if I share that opinion
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    There are fights where ive thought “Damn i wish i had stealth” for this or same with KM and even Hit Monkey until recently. But never “I wish i had elsas meh evade counter and her other not so useful in endgame content utility”.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    There are fights where ive thought “Damn i wish i had stealth” for this or same with KM and even Hit Monkey until recently. But never “I wish i had elsas meh evade counter and her other not so useful in endgame content utility”.
    I have never said that for any of those champs. Elsa bloodstone is a champ that you realize you needed when you didn’t have.
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    I have never said that for any of those champs. Elsa bloodstone is a champ that you realize you needed when you didn’t have.
    Meh.
  • As I see it now every spot after spot 2 is irrelevant. Aegon and nick pretty much cover all bases.

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    Meh.
    😴😴😴😴
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    Meh.
    😴😴😴😴
    Cant convince me of somethin that aint true🤷‍♂️

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    Meh.
    😴😴😴😴
    Your loss not mine. Can’t wait to see KM get his tune up.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Falcon
    Nick
    aegon
    Maybe mole man

I'm a huge fan of elsa but in no way is she top 5 skill. Shrugging off non damaging debuffs is great and works super well for some nodes and champs. Shrugging of dot is pretty unreliable since you need non damaging debuffs as well. You're never using her for something like biohazard. Ignoring evade is great so I'll give her that. Fighting stun immune and easy intercepts are both eh. Sure they're handy but its not like stun immune is hard and it's on a timer anyway. Simple damage rotation is whatever. I dont really know anyone who has a complicated damage rotation unless you mean like red goblin since knowing which specials to throw when could be considered hard i guess. Crit rate for crit me with your best shot or against high armor champs is alright but not anything special besides for more damage, and power gain is pretty meaningless since it doesnt offer anything special be

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Etjama said:

Texas_11 said:

Claire
    Warlock
    Immortal Ibom
    elsa (Lol here comes the disagrees)
    Havok
    Venom

Elsa , is an amazing character, easily top 5 skill champ.Well designed 100%, if they added an ability to purify debuffs without having a non damaging one on you she would soar to the top. My y like a rage mechanic
    "Easily top 5 Skill champ." 🤦‍♂️

This is why Elsa is "hated on". People like you overrated her SOOOOOOOOO much.
    Elsa is Hated on , because people like me realize her worth. People like you say stealth is better because he has unstoppable. Elsa is not a domino , Elsa is a very powerful and effective champion. When is the last time you seen some 6* stealth suit gameplay aside from fun
    Y'all Elsa simps really hype up a bang average champ to look so much better than she actually is
    Elsa is an above average champ, you understand this. You just want to argue about something. She is a top 5 skill champ.
    Barely makes top 15 skill but go off queen
    Now that is a biggggggggggg exaggeration. Top 7 for me
    Meh, #12ish. Which is fine. She is a good champion and not every champ has to be at the very top of their class, they obviously can't be. But the fact that she's SOOO overrated is insane.
    Yeah shes great imo, the red numbers are insane and great utility etc. But saying she barely makes top 15 is actually like saying emma frost barely makes top 20
    It's not too far off though tbh. Barely top 10 would be dead on for me:
    Nick
    Ægon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Killmonger
    Mole Man
    Night Thrasher
    Hit Monkey
    Then there's this little group of Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, Kingpin, BWDO where I can't 100% decide who goes where. Though I think Elsa is in the bottom half.
    Don't agreee with that list but yeah even people who don't like Elsa know that shes at least top 10. IMO, kilmonger hits like a noodle, so does NT, gwenpool cant compare, neither does Ronin (sorry masterpuff), and BWDO is also worse then elsa imo. But why is Kingpin so low that chunky boi is great
    night thrasher hits like a noodle 💀HSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Im just acting like KD and everone who says elsa's dmg is ok-bad. So if elsas dmg is bad, NT's dmg is horrible.
    find somewhere where i said that and we'll talk.
    thought your name is TM not KD and im not sayingg you said it
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

It’s crazy
    Man.
    Meh.
    😴😴😴😴
    Your loss not mine. Can’t wait to see KM get his tune up.
    This has to be a joke. It cant possibly be real.
    Kingpin is elsa but better