**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spider-Ham Piggy Bank bug? [Known]

ProwlProwl Posts: 5
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I fill the bank to 80 but when I go to cash out/buy it the offer resets back to zero and the purchase option is greyed out again. Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    I had one more fight to fill the piggy bank when I was in arenas. I finished the three fights and the bank reset? Now I can’t get what was offered. 🤷‍♂️
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    yep same with me. was it even working?
  • Same thing for me. And it don't fill up the bar either after the reset when finishing fights. Remains at zero.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    If u don’t rest the game when you fill it. It broke like that

• Hi there!

Thanks for reporting this issue, could you please fill out this template?

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

Thanks!

• Hey there, would you be able to try restarting your game and letting us know if the issue persists? This has cleared up the issue for some players.
    iPhone XR
    iOS 14.4
    Verizon
    WiFi
    Game version 30.0.0
    Unit store
    I completed enough fights to fill the piggy bank but went over by two. The piggy bank automatically reset to zero fights recorded.
  • OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    I had the same thing happen several times.
    iPad Pro
    iOS 14.3
    Non Cellular iPad
    WiFi
    Game Version 30.0.0

• OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    I am having the same issue. Restarting does not help.
  • Hey there, just trying to gather a bit more information to pass to the rest of the team. How soon after filling up the Piggy Bank did you see this occur? Does this happen within the 2 hour time limit after filling up the Piggy Bank?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Seems working for me, or is it that the option to buy will glitch when I press the icon Get Now?

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Yeah think it's bugged

Mine was just at 94% I fought in epic and it reset without offering the chance to buy it

Hey there, just trying to gather a bit more information to pass to the rest of the team. How soon after filling up the Piggy Bank did you see this occur? Does this happen within the 2 hour time limit after filling up the Piggy Bank?

Happened immediately to me after the final fights when I checked the piggy bank.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thank you for your reports above. Please note that when you reach 100%, you do only have 2 hours to make the purchase, otherwise your progress will reset. Note the little timer above the Piggy Bank when it activates. We hope this helps! If not, please continue to let us know any details you can provide and we will look into it. Thank you again!
  • CoachKCoachK Posts: 6
    this morning was the second time I reached to maximum fightbrequirement in the piggy bank yet when I went back to purchase the rewards it was zeroed out. this event should be taken out and fixed again or just give us the rewards as compensation since only some are able to get them.
  • It resets immediately after 80. There’s no 2 hours
  • SpideyDNASpideyDNA Posts: 31
    See my post under Android issues, but repurchasing the piggy bank was the last thing I did yesterday at 4:33pm PST and haven't been able to get back in the game since no matter what. IGN: SpideyDNA.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I can't even access my piggy bank. It's grayed out and says coming soon.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    But to add... When the collector card is $5 for 135 units up front and 600 units over a month, for only $2 more, why the hell would anyone pay $3 for 80 units and some pots? Makes zero sense. Truly one of the dumbest offers I've ever seen in the game.
  • Jinx0051Jinx0051 Posts: 28
    SpideyDNA said:

See my post under Android issues, but repurchasing the piggy bank was the last thing I did yesterday at 4:33pm PST and haven't been able to get back in the game since no matter what. IGN: SpideyDNA.

Exactly the same even down to almost the exact same time too, still can't get it, and tried multiple phones too, and kabam haven't given me a proper response. Seems like its happening to multiple people then
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    This is a cool concept, but it seems clear the Piggy Bank is causing too many problems. Please allow us to opt out, I'm not going to buy and it's causing tons of issues.
  • Ajisdope said:

I had one more fight to fill the piggy bank when I was in arenas. I finished the three fights and the bank reset? Now I can’t get what was offered. 🤷‍♂️

You’ve explained the issue without realising.

After hitting 80 you have 2 hours to purchase. As soon as you finish the 81st fight the bank refreshes.

Tested it earlier today to understand why mine kept displaying
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    We are looking into this! Thanks for reporting the inconsistencies. We will provide you an update when we can!
  • I cant even access the unit store. It has been broken for 2 days now.