**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think it’s the most well rounded champ of each class?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Moon Knight > Elsa
    Elsa has meh damage and meh utility.
    Moon Knight has above average damage and great utility.
    Moon Knight has good reach on his beautiful animations that allow him to fight stun immune well. Moon Knight also has a 23% base crit rate and the ability to gain precision, making him one of the best crit champs in the game. Moon Knight also can inflict some very nice stacking bleeds with deep wounds. These bleeds scale with the fury he gains, giving him very solid damage output. Moon Knight also can gain energize, allowing him to reach special attacks faster for even more damage. One of his most unique pieces of utility is the ability to stun on basic attacks, similar to gwenpool. This pairs well with his ability to passive suppress enemy combat power rate, making him a viable all or nothing option.
    Do I believe all this? Maybe 🙂. The point I’m really trying to prove is that character rankings are super subjective. You can bend ability descriptions to suit your purpose, like what I did with Moon Knight’s abilities.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    3. Falcon (AAR is powerful as heck)
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

Don’t understand how people think anyone else would take Elsa’s place.

It’s crazy
    I struggle to see a world where meh utility and decent damage is better than insane slow and. higher damage
    Man.
    There are fights where ive thought “Damn i wish i had stealth” for this or same with KM and even Hit Monkey until recently. But never “I wish i had elsas meh evade counter and her other not so useful in endgame content utility”.
    I have never said that for any of those champs. Elsa bloodstone is a champ that you realize you needed when you didn’t have.
    Meh.
    😴😴😴😴
    Cant convince me of somethin that aint true🤷‍♂️
    Your loss not mine. Can’t wait to see KM get his tune up.
    Km needing a tune up?? Thats a joke, if you think KM needs a tuneup you are not playing him correctly.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Moon Knight > Elsa
    Elsa has meh damage and meh utility.
    Moon Knight has above average damage and great utility.
    Moon Knight has good reach on his beautiful animations that allow him to fight stun immune well. Moon Knight also has a 23% base crit rate and the ability to gain precision, making him one of the best crit champs in the game. Moon Knight also can inflict some very nice stacking bleeds with deep wounds. These bleeds scale with the fury he gains, giving him very solid damage output. Moon Knight also can gain energize, allowing him to reach special attacks faster for even more damage. One of his most unique pieces of utility is the ability to stun on basic attacks, similar to gwenpool. This pairs well with his ability to passive suppress enemy combat power rate, making him a viable all or nothing option.
    Do I believe all this? Maybe 🙂. The point I’m really trying to prove is that character rankings are super subjective. You can bend ability descriptions to suit your purpose, like what I did with Moon Knight’s abilities.

you have time to write up this masterpiece but no time to 1v1 me in incursions 😔😔😔
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

1. Nick
    2. Ægon
    3. Falcon (AAR is powerful as heck)
    4. Maybe Mole God
    5. Elsa

Don’t understand how people think anyone else would take Elsa’s place.

It’s crazy
    I struggle to see a world where meh utility and decent damage is better than insane slow and. higher damage
    Man.
    There are fights where ive thought “Damn i wish i had stealth” for this or same with KM and even Hit Monkey until recently. But never “I wish i had elsas meh evade counter and her other not so useful in endgame content utility”.
    I have never said that for any of those champs. Elsa bloodstone is a champ that you realize you needed when you didn’t have.
    Meh.
    😴😴😴😴
    Cant convince me of somethin that aint true🤷‍♂️
    Your loss not mine. Can’t wait to see KM get his tune up.
    Km needing a tune up?? Thats a joke, if you think KM needs a tuneup you are not playing him correctly.
    It was.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Mutant- OR
    Science- Quake
    Cosmic- Corvus
    Tech- Ghost
    Mystic- doom
    Skill- nick