**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Won't Connect

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S10

Device Operating System: Android Version 11

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both

Game Version Installed: Just uninstalled/reinstalled from Google Play Store.

Game Mode: I was doing Quests or had just repurchased the Piggy Bank when it wouldn't reload.

Champions Affected: N/A

Active Boosts: None.

Description of the Issue: I've tried loading the game for the past 3 hours and it won't connect. I've tried clearing cache, restarting my phone, rebooting my phone, changing internet connections, uninstalling and reinstalling MCOC.

Screenshot or Video: can't seem to past the image.

Comments

• GubberGubber Posts: 25
    SpideyDNA said:

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both

Game Mode: I was doing Quests or had just repurchased the Piggy Bank when it wouldn't reload.

Description of the Issue: I've tried loading the game for the past 3 hours and it won't connect. I've tried clearing cache, restarting my phone, rebooting my phone, changing internet connections, uninstalling and reinstalling MCOC.

Is it because of the internet? Recently, I have been constantly having problems with the Internet in the game.
  • SpideyDNASpideyDNA Posts: 31
    Gubber said:

SpideyDNA said:

Is it because of the internet? Recently, I have been constantly having problems with the Internet in the game.
    No, not the internet as both my Verizon Data and home WiFi are working perfectly with other apps, etc. The issue is that the game is not connecting with the Kabam Servers.
  • Hey @SpideyDNA, I'm sorry to hear you're currently unable to access the game.

We're always working to make improvements and we created dedicated threads to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this. The relevant one for Android users is located HERE.

Please take a moment to contribute to that thread by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.