**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loki buff?

Davepool87Davepool87 Posts: 21
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I have the sensation that loki will be one of the next buff. Do you think I'm right?

Loki buff? 97 votes

Yes
42%
Lightburn22BENJI830BrokenTexas_11MysterioBattle_GreninjaAleorCaptain_Pug30ZeezoosSliceandDiceO_Deadpool_OKalantakKRANꓘgp87Aaronc94ms_5707983Dfour24IronGladiator22YsFFabwizi 41 votes
No
57%
GamerSnizzbarWorld EaterCrkwestJadedYoMovesScopeotoe987TheAngryOneNapaHeroDenzel116MaxGamingŁŤÇCowboyschamploo1_Sham_Wozzy101WordunkenX_Factor_AgentAgent_TSquirrelguyBlackshadow0203 56 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I didn't want to start a new thread. But I had an r4 Electra when winter solider got his change to where you could dash back and change what he did for the special. I always wished Electra had that for her sp also like how she bleeds champs normally inless they are immune then she armour breaks them. I wish I could choose which ability I could use on all champs. Maybe someday she will get a tune up too.
  • GubberGubber Posts: 25
    No
    They say Angela will be next to the buff
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Allow his curse to be longer, easier to refresh as well as increase the duration of his stolen buffs.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    No
    He does need a buff but I don't think it's coming next month. It will come when his Disney+ solo series comes, which is May.

I have a hunch that next month champs will be : New Scarlett Witch ( to coincide with the WandaVision finale, MCU Vision buff/tuneup/update, and new Winter Soldier (not a buff to the existing one), a completely new Champ based on his Vibranium Arm upgrade, (which happened in the MCU between the BP movie and Infinity War) to coincide with the start of the Falcon & WS series.

That plus the already announced Angela buff. Dunno who else besides Vision would get the buff.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Yes
    They should buff him. He should be a god, a puny god maybe, but better than 'occasionally useful'.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Yes
    Gubber said:

They say Angela will be next to the buff

It's one of 4 buffs
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    No
    PuttPutt said:

Did you just get him as a 6 star

What this guy said.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He could use at least some number update. His sp2 damage cap doesn't make sense, while requires too many synergies to make him good
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Who knows? I just wait until there is an official announcement. 🤷‍♂️
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
    He doesn't need a buff he is good as is and the Buff Steal is insane if the opponent has great buffs watch 2* loki vs 5.4.6 Ultron
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    No
    Hood needs more
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    No
    PtkVasco said:

Hood needs more

No he doesn't. Did you get him as a 6* or something?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    PtkVasco said:

Hood needs more

Hood is very solid, and has important synergies with Ghost and KP. He’s fine
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Yes
    MaxGaming said:

He doesn't need a buff he is good as is and the Buff Steal is insane if the opponent has great buffs watch 2* loki vs 5.4.6 Ultron

Very *very* situational, not everyday you come across an enemy with that node
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    He could use a tune up, but I doubt he will be getting one any time soon
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes
    he just needs a tune up,his base kit is solid just have to make him not synergy reliant, higher n slightly longer sp3 curse damage,n a way to refresh it ,sp2 could use either armor break or cold snap that stacks so u have choice between buff control utility or some damage.
  • Yes
    Did they remove his immortal souls synergy with hela and Thor ragnarok
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    No
    MaxGaming said:

His Buff Steal doesn't even steal various buffs (not counting unstoppable and indestructible):

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/138921/unstealable-buffs#latest

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1665570#Comment_1665570