**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

Comments

• Still have issues with persistent charges. My wife has iPhone and I have Samsung. She has no issues. Please fix this. Couldn't bring nick fury to aw yesterday. It's during season play. What are you doing about this kabam?

• GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    edited February 2021
    Adding this here as well from the other post:
    UserName: im4u2nvc
    LG G8 ThinQ
    T-Mobile With Android 10
    Mostly Wi-Fi but this bug doesn't care.

Nick Fury starts the fights without his Sig Ability (Yesterday afternoon both times)
    I faced it in Arena (5* NF) and Master EQ one of the last section of maps.

Version of game is 30.0.0

Pretty sure it was a maxed out 5* Sig 200 Domino in EQ but can't remember who I was using in Arena.

Basically - the fights started as planned with no glitches and instead of the LMD being destroyed the fight was just over. As a side note, my maxed out Fury was also on War defense so couldn't tell if he was impacted. I didn't have any boosts going and was very surprised as hadn't encountered that bug before.
  • Username - Mast_Malang
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue - 13-02-21 / 10:30 AM
    Champion Involved Nick Fury 5* r5 duped, CMM 6* R2 unduped, CG 5*r5 duped
    Opponent Champion - multiple champions of different classes
    Game Mode SideQuest, EQ, AW
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? Yes
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30. Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Yes/No
  • LimmeyLimmey Posts: 10
    Username: Limmeyken
    Date/Time: 12-02-21 / 04:50 AM GMT
    Champion Involved: Nick Fury 5* r5 duped
    Game Mode: AW
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? NF started 1st on second life and he remained in second life on his next fight.
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? No
    Did this happen after updating to v30. Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? Did not revive for war but subsequent usage of NF in other content did not have any problems

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Username: K_S_P
    Date/Time: 12-02-21 / around 14.00 IST
    Champion Involved: Nick Fury 5* r5 duped and Human Torch r5 5* duped and Corvus r5 5*
    Game Mode: side quests, lol
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? .
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? Yes
    Did this happen after updating to v30? Yes
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? No it happened multiple times.

• Username 1nsaneConstruct
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue 12:15 CST Feb 13 2021
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) 5 Star Awakened Nick Fury missing LMD persistent charge
    Opponent Champion Mojo
    Game Mode Event Quest
    Quest Node (if applicable) Cavalier difficulty, chap 3, quest 2
  • Username: Pünktchen
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 10.45 pm (CET)
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus): 5 Star awakened Nick Fury Sig lvl 200.
    Opponent Champion: Rouge
    Game Mode: Alliance war

I started the fight in NF second life. Didnt notice at first, bled to 30% and messed up my fight.
    Not cool...
  • Rexxoar2Rexxoar2 Posts: 1
    edited February 2021
    Restart your phone and all will be ok @Kabam Miike it happened to me last year
  • This is really frustrating and hasn't been resolved. It's happening with all my persistent Champs and affecting my game play. It happens in all game modes. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra on Rogers with the latest version. It happens when I use data or wifi. Hopefully this gets fixed soon because it's costing units to revive. Some sort of compensation would be grateful!!!
  • Xander71183Xander71183 Posts: 4
    Username: Xander71183
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 2/7/21 (first occurrence).
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have/their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    (All champions listed below are awakened and have their Sig ability)
    4* Nick Fury (will go right into furious mode)
    6* Sentry
    5* Aegon
    4* Corvus Glaive
    5* Human Torch
    Opponent: Champion: N/A
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Incursions, and Special Quest
    Quest Node (if applicable): N/A

User Note: This has been an intermittent issue for over a week now. I've noticed this with all champions that come with a persistent charge.

• in game name -prabu~43
    time and date- 16/2/21 approx 2am
    champion- 4 star rank 3 corvus
    opponent-hulkbuster
    place- alliance quest

i just before that fight took down an iron man(og),who is an avenger and also is a tech champ
    so i should have had 2 persistent cruelties but i had none and i lost the fight bcoz of it
    i will try and send the screenshot asap
    please do something about this kabam

thanking you

• it had happened multiple times since yesterday
    and it still stays the same after the latest version, and i am unable to progress due to this issue
  • GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    Username: im4u2nvc
    Android One+ Updated phone
    Most recent version of the game.
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue: 2/16/21 @ 2:15 PM CST
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have/their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    (All champions listed below are awakened and have their Sig ability)
    5* Corvus Sig 200
    Opponent: Champion: Doc Ock, Classic Spidey
    Game Mode: AQ so far
    Quest Node: first section Map 4 AQ Center path.

Getting very old having to deal with this daily. Either fix it or at least announce that there will be compensation at some point.
  • RockDocRockDoc Posts: 13
    Is there any update on this issue yet @Kabam Miike ? It's very frustrating that this is still affecting my daily AQ team and AW team!
  • KrayZStuntsKrayZStunts Posts: 4
    edited February 2021
    User: KrayZStunts
    Date/Time: On and off, multiple times during February event.
    Champ: 5* Nick Fury Sig200

Across all February event game modes, including event quest, side events, and arena... Nick Fury begins quests and arena fights without his LMD/persistent charge. This has caused me to have to use multiple items that would have otherwise been unnecessary. Restarting the game has not helped.

Also, on 17 FEB, around 2:30, in the side event quest, not only was Nick Fury missing his persistent charge, but my 5* awakened Captain Marvel (Movie) was also missing her persistent charges in the map and pre fight screens. However, in fight, she began with correct amount of charges, but the persistent charge icon was missing.
  • Un2811mcocUn2811mcoc Posts: 5
    edited February 2021
    Username un2811
    Feb 18 330pst
    Nick fury duped 5star 5.65 and all my persistent charge champs
    Aw no lmd vs modok on hit counter fury and av on aggression regen
    Tried event quest side quest story vs with my top level pc champs none had charges.

Not sure if full obsidian has a charge if so opponent in vs did not have pc either

Relogged in all champs have charges so frustrated because I haven't had this issue for over a week so didnt check going into aq fight as leader in aw season with mixed abilities alliance I'm counted on to clear full path and now lost one of my weapons on first fight. Also is there any chance that our defender's could be experience same issues.
  • Arcana13Arcana13 Posts: 11
    edited February 2021
    Username - Arcana13
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue - About 7pm Central US time on 2/18/21
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) - 5 Star 1 sig level awakened Nick Fury
    Opponent Champion - Hit Monkey
    Game Mode - Alliance War
    Quest Node (if applicable) - Node 22

Note: This has been happening frequently and I can't find any real common thread. What seems to happen is that I go into the fight, and instead of how Nick's extra life trips the second he would lose all his HP, it activates at the same second as the fight starts.
  • User name moh_sani
    Time: UTC +1 =1:54am date Feb 19, 2021
    5-STAR awakend NICKFURY. Max level
    Opponent champion- Thing
    Game mode: alliance war
    It happened twice in two different sessions
    Yes multiple champions where missing Persistent

My nick fury started with the LmD destroyed and the real NICKFURY active

• Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Issue is now affecting Immortal Hulk, this was not happening yesterday
  • Username un2811 update
    Happened again now both wifi and cellular
  • Username: SirArocet

Last time happened: Few seconds ago

Playing as 5* R5 dup Nick fury on valentine's day quest epic and monthly uncollected, starting the quest straight with furious status both on the same session. On that last one, lost about half hp, then i restarted the game and the persistant charge just appeared back and could fight normally without furious status and also at 0% fury revived as intended. Both paths didnt had any node involved.

I have also realised that it has happened several times lately as NF. On monthly cavalier as 5* R5 dup Corvus and 4* R5 dup Corvus i algo lost randomly my persistant charges when fighting on MrFantastic quest, couldnt tell 100% sure but i guess that also happened midquest when i realised fights were taking so long. It also affected Proxima sinergy.

I have also played 5* R5 Undup Human Torch and 6* R2 Undup Venom duck lately with no issue at all, working everything as intended.

Playing as android, one plus 7T oxigen 10.0.15.HD65BA. I have no updates available on OS neither mcoc on play store.
  • gsnadeckigsnadecki Posts: 1
    edited February 2021
    Account is snadeckig

I started having the issue on 17 Feb and it started while playing the monthly quest but is now occurring in every game mode. I have noticed the issue while using nick fury and corvus. There are no persistent charges anywhere on these characters.
  • GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    IGN: King Allfather
    Date & Time: 19th Feb 10:13 am (IST)
    Champion involved: 5* Awakened Nick Fury, 5* Awakened Corvus Glaive, 6* Unawakened Sabertooth, 6* Unawakened Cull Obsidian.
    Opponent Champion, Quest mode, Nodes: Pretty much every champion I faced in AW, side events with my 5* Awakened Nick Fury.

This happened sometime back in 2020 but it was just once. Now I faced this same issue 9 days back.

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    User - M a ck e Y.
    Date/Time - 19/02/21 06:00 - 07:00.
    Champs involved - 5* Aegon, 5* NF, 5* CMM (all awakened), 6* Unawakened Corvus Glaive.
    Opponent - Manthing, Winter Soldier, Colossus, Cull Obsidian, IMIW.
    Game Mode - Any game mode.
    Quest node - Never checked the node.
    Yes happened multiple times in one session.
    Yes all champs who should have them are missing charges.
    Yes happened after v30 update.
    No restarting did not change anything.
    Pictures are above.
    Device used - Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Name: Morten Høy
    Only time I noticed was when playing the side quest using Venom the duck, his persistent charges don't show in fights etc, but they activated for each new fight. Android.
  • ZumsicZumsic Posts: 15

Fury still buged at times....starts the fight in second life

Username: zumsic
    Android Samsung Galaxy S10
    Last version of game
    Happened in side quest Lunar new year , but didn`t happen yesterday in Story 7.1
  • Username : Kittu3679.
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue : from 17/02/2021 to upto now.
    Champion Involved : 5-Star Awakened Corvus, 5star and 4star awakened nick fury, 6 star unawakened apocalypse.
    Opponent champion: deadpool, psychoman, psylock, Phoenix, Mister fantastic.
    Game Mode : Arenas, love is battle realm 4, monthly quest, and alliance war also.
    Did it happen multiple times during one session? : its happen all the time when iam playing this game since 2 days upto now.
    Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges? : yes all the champions who has persistent charge are missing.
    Did this happen after updating to v30.0? : i got this problem in v30.0, and i did uninstall this game and again installed but same problem occurred.
    Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly? : no its not coming back.
    Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
    Once the first fight for Nick Fury started, I noticed that Nick Fury was losing health without getting hit until he had 30 percent health. I also noticed that his persistent charge number was not being shown during the fight. His Life Model Decoy was destroyed when the fight began. It happend soo many times now, we want compensation for this.
    device: iphone SE
    version: ios14.5