**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else noticing this?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
It’s third time where I’ve tapped the screen and before moving a solo objective notification pop up an go down really quickly. I know that I’m not completing any progress at all in the current solo objectives. Any insight?

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Its the piggybank objectives I think. Same thing happened to me and I noticed I reached a milestone in the piggy bank store
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Its the piggybank objectives I think. Same thing happened to me and I noticed I reached a milestone in the piggy bank store

Ohh maybe. Even if you haven’t bought it?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It’s third time where I’ve tapped the screen and before moving a solo objective notification pop up an go down really quickly. I know that I’m not completing any progress at all in the current solo objectives. Any insight?

It’s the piggy bank objective.
    Just informs you that you have reached max rewards and notice you in case you want to buy it.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Ohh maybe. Even if you haven’t bought it?
    Yes it does, it resets after 2 hrs once you hit all the milestones. So, if you are a arena grinder, you will see it often