**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest bug-but not the one you think!

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I went into Heroic mode for Psycho-Man quest hunting thanks to the 3* you guys gave me. However, the boss's 'The Power of Love' node is the wrong one! It even explicitly states it's from Love is a Battlerealm 3, and does not save me from being stunned by the opponent, even when packing a Romance synergy.

Source: Using 3* Psycho-Man on Heroic Hela boss with Namor/IW Romance.

Comments

• I am having same issue
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Psycho man has aar on his block. This can effect the love synergy node but wont effect hard hitter node. Thats why its happening.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

Psycho man has aar on his block. This can effect the love synergy node but wont effect hard hitter node. Thats why its happening.

That's not the reason. Aar is applied to you not the node
    He said he was using psycho man too. So his psycho man can reduce aa of the node.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

that's not the reason, the problem is the node itself being the wrong one ^_^ if you open the side quest in the Heroic mode and check the nodes on psycho and deadpool bosses you will see that they are different ^_^
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

HI_guys said:

KRoNX1 said:

That's not the reason. Aar is applied to you not the node
    He said he was using psycho man too. So his psycho man can reduce aa of the node.
    Tell me what aspect of Psycho-Man reduces ability accuracy of Medium attacks.