**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Morning(6)star

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in General Discussion

So, finally pulled Morningstar as a 6*, as my only decent mystic 6* I’m looking forward to finally playing her. I think I just pulled her as a 5* a month or so ago so I have zero experience. Enlighten me. I know the awakened ability is nice, ups some stats, but isn’t super necessary. I am also definitely looking forward to trying her out in incursions. I do run suicides, and since my only other mystics are Mordo and Loki, I’ll definitely consider her when I get a full mystic T5CC.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Morning star SIMPs assemble
    @TheManMythLegend
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    @TheManMythLegend
    The ramp up is kinda painful but at 5 charges, she is a beast.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Oh wait never mind :/

Same I was confused why someone would ping the guy who provides nothing helpul lol
    Definitely agree.
    Jkjkjkkjkjkjkjkjk
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    She is good. Used her for fights where you need a bleed immune mystic and have a ton of buffs.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    Shes good for Incursions or long quests or wherever you have the chance to ramp
    her up to 5 . If with 5 souls she's a beast, up there in power/utility to other top Mystics such as Doom and BWCV. Problem is that you need to ramp her up, so the first 5 fights (4 if duped) are a pain. That is why she's not a top 3 mystic champ ( sorry @TheManMythLegend ), because Doom, BWCV , SorcSupreme, Magik, Vodooo etc have all their utility from the get go from fight #1, Morningstar doesn't.

Again, if you do manage to ramp her up to 5 souls she's face-meltingly awesome, if u do she would have arguably more survivability than Doom, BWCV, Magik and Vodooo... but you gotta ramp her up first.

Her sig is nice to have, Ok at 1 or 20'sig but it does pay to take her to max sig. She is one of the VERY FEW mustics that are worth awakening with mystic gems and could use max sig ( other max sig friendly mystics are arguably Magik, SorcSupreme and Vodooo) so I'd say if your 5 star is duped ( or you have a mystic gem) I would rather go for the 5 star for the rank up.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Shes good for Incursions or long quests or wherever you have the chance to ramp
    her up to 5 . If with 5 souls she's a beast, up there in power/utility to other top Mystics such as Doom and BWCV. Problem is that you need to ramp her up, so the first 5 fights (4 if duped) are a pain. That is why she's not a top 3 mystic champ ( sorry @TheManMythLegend ), because Doom, BWCV , SorcSupreme, Magik, Vodooo etc have all their utility from the get go from fight #1, Morningstar doesn't.

Again, if you do manage to ramp her up to 5 souls she's face-meltingly awesome, if u do she would have arguably more survivability than Doom, BWCV, Magik and Vodooo... but you gotta ramp her up first.

Her sig is nice to have, Ok at 1 or 20'sig but it does pay to take her to max sig. She is one of the VERY FEW mustics that are worth awakening with mystic gems and could use max sig ( other max sig friendly mystics are arguably Magik, SorcSupreme and Vodooo) so I'd say if your 5 star is duped ( or you have a mystic gem) I would rather go for the 5 star for the rank up.

To add onto this, the ramp up is even more awful when using suicides. I believe you basically have to KO with the SP3 to ramp up with suicides